Reloaded

Discussion in 'General' started by Bdead1420, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Had to restock, should be good for a little while

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436592323.905505.jpg

2. I like the feeling when quantity marries quality!

My challenge is to not go apeshit with it and turn myself into a fucking moron. Ignorance is only bliss until ya gotta hunt for your keys like 3 times a day. lol

3. You guys really think that looks good? :/

4. Ssshhhhhhh, don't let them know there's better bud. It's for me

5. This made me laugh so hard.

Looks very average to me.

6. You're very wrong

7. I'm glad I'm wrong and you didn't waste your money on shit.

8. I hope that is just a shitty photo, otherwise it's shitty weed.
    The title made me think of Matrix - Reloaded and that is bad, that movie sucks compared to Matrix.

9. It does LOOK extremely average. Especially cause it's still in the bag.
    Maybe a good quality picture of a nug could show us otherwise.

But what matters is; How does it smoke?

10. It smoked great, kind of a fruity taste and got me super high
    Don't need anyone's opinion who hasn't smelled it or examined it and has no idea what he's talking about lol
    Happy toking though brother

11. Unfortunately opinions are what you get on a public forum.
    If you didn't want peoples opinions why start a thread and post a pic of the average looking weed you bought?

12. I got a little over an ounce for 240, and two bowls got me stoned off my ass, so you saying it looks average doesn't change the fact that it's not
    It's not out of this world weed, nor is it the best I've ever bought but it isn't average

13. I'm not sure I would classify it as even average based on looks alone. Just be glad it smokes better then it looks. If you don't want opinions public forums probably aren't the place for you. Just relax, if you like it that's all that matters. Who cares what others think

14. Looks aight. Wouldnt pay more than 200 a zip

15. 200 a zip is unheard of in my area for loud. I get mid for 50/60 an ounce if I'm broke, but usually buy loud for 240 an ounce

16. I see lots of brown. Also there's a whole section for this.

17. More orange than brown, it's really not bad, lots of crystals and really fruity taste, and I'm still pretty new to the forum so I didn't know