Reloaded for 2nd Attempt, 60 Day Wonder

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Pastivity, Aug 9, 2010.

1. #101 Pastivity, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    The ladies are doing great
    Eve and Loca are wrapping up their second week of flowering
    They both continue to grow and are over a foot tall at the moment
    Eve is showing some frostiness (pic 2)

Getoooo whats been going on mehn
    Have you started another grow yet?

Thanks for watching
    Can't wait to start smoking them :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Update
    Loca has hermied on me :(
    Dang he/she took her @ss out as soon as I could confirm
    Will update with pics and all later
    On the other hand, Eve my prized possession, is showing some amber hairs on the pistils located on the stem :D

3. Did you kill loca? if the hermie parts are on the flowers themselves... that's how you make feminized seeds. Again if the balls are on the flowers you can save it by painting calamine lotion onto the ball sacks carefully. This will stop them opening and shrivel the bananas up. Sometimes heat stress and nute stress can cause plants to hermie.

4. Oh yea man she is gone
    I takes no prisoners when it comes to any sacs on MJ
    The location was just below a bud site
    I'll add the pics in a little bit

5. #105 Pastivity, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    The first picture is Loca's last
    It was a miracle that she had made it this far
    The others will be of Eve only from now on
    :wave:

Attached Files:

6. Yo Pasti.. i still have that diesalryder mutant .its nearly ready ,ide say about two weeks to go.its very small only 11inches tall..ill get some pics up later its realy strange looking.instead of one main cola it has 5 ?, .. budz look nice and plump and the smell is wack..as for another grow im moving house next month ,off to the country side so stealth wont be a problem and i might up the grow.but ill defo start some diesal when i get there,i have 7 seed so ill put them to good use.your girl lookin very nice,good work:smoking:

7. Flower Cycle Week 3 (Day 44)
    Eve is chillin' in her new set-up
    She has all available lighting to her disposal minus one of the six panels
    She is 24 inches as of this morning
    The other day I had trimmed up Loca so that I can get a feel for what I can expect
    First time trimming and all so now I have a better idea of how to go about doing it
    I ended up smoking Loca's little buds today because of curiosity
    After only two weeks of flowering, I felt a head buzz enough to know it was the weed
    Quick dried in the microwave :laughing:

Nice
    So you are off to the country does that mean you will do an outdoor or maybe both?
    I wouldn't mind going outdoors next season given the opportunity

Attached Files:

8. hay man. yeh i have some ak47 seeds so i might plant a few outdoors .i have the perfect spot for them.a nice secluded place beside a river with no one for miles.just the weather here aint to great for growing so ill wait till next spring.as for indoors ill start 3, and a month later another 3 and so on ,so i should have smoke all the time,well thats the plan anyway..did u look at my diesal? i have picks up.the way its growing out of the soil is crazy,i feel like smoking a bud off it too just for somtin to smoke.pistols are half red half white and trichs are clear some milky,yeh why not ,im off to dry a bud :smoke:,,keep up the good work.

9. #109 Pastivity, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010

Attached Files:

10. No idea whats up with the spot on your stem, hope something isn't living in there!

Those buds are looking nice and frosty. Question: How soon after seeing hairs did you start noticing trichomes?

11. Man don't say that
    That is what I was thinking
    I may just cut the sucker off and see what happens :devious:

Sugar coated deliciousness :p
    At about the two weeks into flowering on these babies
    I had seen them begin to shine about day ten into flowering

12. Hey Pastivity... all is looking good from where I am sitting. Might be the start of a little nitrogen deficiency but nothing out of hte ordinary or to worry about. Stems will go red anyway by end of the grow. I would just leave it. you're getting reasonably close to end of your grow so no panic. Cheers!

13. Cutting it out seems extreme.

I'd keep my eye on it for now. Worst case I'd probably wrap a piece of tape around it in hopes of suffocating anything living inside (but I'm crazy like that lol)

14. I appriciate the support guys thanks a lot
    I feel a little better about it
    I will keep an eye on it as I have rotated the plant this morning which had given my the view of that "stuff"
    Cutting it out is a little overboard but I hate bugs :devious:
    You are right about that Flippa, time is comming to an end :D

15. Update

Gave her another dose of MOAB yesterday for the cause
    Her flowers are beginning to put on some weight :D

Attached Files:

16. MOAB? Mother Of all Bombs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7tG7keSe-0]YouTube - MOAB[/ame]

:D:D:D

17. #118 Pastivity, Oct 1, 2010

This is good stuff

Attached Files:

18. Woot! Badass. Those are some balsy mofo's. That nute seems like some serious shit too!

19. #120 Pastivity, Oct 1, 2010
    Tru..