Religion of TheJourney

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by TheJourney, May 23, 2011.

1. Yea, I see no reason to present things in a way that is gonna cause one to have to "take sides," and thus create more division. And thank you! :D

2. #102 DojaCFR, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.. :smoke:

3. #103 TheJourney, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    I guess this should be the thread for my random shit...just made a new pic...

[​IMG]

And here's the other one I made, before

[​IMG]

4. Are we starting a cult here?

No hate....lol

5. Ha, well...technically it could be considered that, for as of now it is a few who are challenging the entire ways of understanding reality that the rest of the world has.

It's not really, though, for we are merely getting in touch with ALL, and therefore FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE we cannot possibly be going "against" anything. Although to those that do not understand, we appear to be going against them.

6. ssshhhhh........

we need to speak to you out back for a moment......:eek:

7. #107 DojaCFR, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh I understand man....just trying to be funny :)

Um...sure bro...
    .....where we going....oh kool-aid!

8. wait till we get you all sugared up!:eek:;):smoke:

we been on this ride all along.....

usually accustomed to riding alone.....

9. In terms of desire for worldly things...

It has typically been thought by spiritual people that we should avoid the pleasures that the world has to offer. I do not beleive this to be the case. I think the reason that this was taught was that it can be difficult to enjoy these things WITHOUT craving. Yet the things themselves are not the problem, but rather the craving they often produce.

Think of it like this. The things of the world keep popping into your reality. Yet often they do not just GIVE themselves to you, DIRECTLY manifest. Rather, they tease you. They try to tempt you into striving for them. This striving is not necessary. It creates suffering, and in fact will prevent you from fully appreciating full happiness. Do not "deny" these things, rather do not crave them and strive for them as if you must have them. Just BE in the present moment. Allow things to manifest naturally. When something directly manifests in your reality, feel free to enjoy it as you wish. No craving. No suffering. Pure happiness, without requirements.

10. We should create a website...lolz...

11. ok but we dont want people to send us money.......
    altho we wont turn down bud;):smoke:

the money you would send or donate ....instead take that shit and do something to improve the life of someone around you

have a direct effect!!!!!
    it will feel much better then helping an evangelist get a bigger bank account!

12. #112 TheJourney, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    Yes, we accept marijuana donations...ya know, cuz it promotes this kind of thinking and all...:D

I do think it's a good idea, though. Only thing is I have $0 to my name so therefore I couldn't make an actual like .com website...but I could make a free one...

13. My club got their named site for like, $10 or sumthin...im sure we could get that together :)

Edit: btw, im a non denominational Minister. So I could perform weddings and shit too.. :) but im in Fla

14. that would be awesome.

And damn, do we have a member that is a minister now!? We can now perform weddings...damn, this is gettin legit...hah :cool:

And I'm from florida too! :D

15. Here's the link to the URL I'm usin, at least for now.

Home - The Journey

I only have the home page right now, and it's basically the OP, with a different first paragraph.

16. Nice...ill check it out when I get to work, and get some down time....

17. #117 dirtydingusus, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    in the darkness there is much to be found....

yet not everything that hides in the darkness is worth knowing....

in the light there is much beauty....

yet not everything that paraids in the light is worth seeing.....

not all those who wonder are lost......

not all those who are lost ......long to be found.....

not all the lonely are alone....

not all those alone are lonely....

not everything is as it seems.....

not everyone is as they seem....

not everything is more complex then it appeares....

not everyone is a deep as they would like you to believe....

there is no happy ending

there is only now

there is no place to get to ......

you are already there....

stop trying so hard and just live!

--------------------------------------------------
    improvisation is the key.....
    no plan will get you where you want to be....
    in order to live right now....one must simply improvise...
    make it all up as you go along...
    the whole time you are planing for a time you cannot touch from here.....you are missing out on living now....
    now is all we will ever have
    when you get to that time.....that time you planed for.....who knows what may have changed between then and now..... your plan is likely to have been made a mess of.....the more you try and hold onto that plan.....as situations develop and change....the more you are fucked...
    you must be flexible and able to improvise ..and make changes on the fly....
    everytime something happens to change the flow ....you have to compensate....
    or drown yourself in disappointment at how your "plans" never work out.....
    this does not mean to think not of the future at all....
    we must look to the future a bit to keep from tripping our selves up....but look to far and miss out on now...
    a general direction to head in ....will do you much more good in life then a detailed map....
    the details are ever changing....the map is out dated by the time it reaches your hands.....
    just kick back and enjoy the ride....

there is no try.....
    fucking yoda......"do or do not"...the rest is self imposed illusion.....

time is not a linear creature

18. Couple things..

first, in regards to labels, and ascribing absolute truth to something. Why do we label things? In order to separate what "is" that thing to what "is not" that thing. Therefore, by giving something a label, saying something "is" that, then you inherently create its non-existence. Think of this in terms of truth. If you say some thing "is" the truth, then you are putting a box around truth, as that thing, and therefore you create "non-truth." Truth, non truth. These are your creations.

Also, in terms of your awareness. Be aware of all things as they relate to your immediate "now" experience. Do not create stories about things. For to create a story, or come up with some meaning, you are dividing reality up, and separating things from NOW. So, if you hear a noise. That's it. You heard that noise. If you see something. That's it. You saw that. If you have a thought. That's it. You had that thought. Also, do not think of these things as being a "part" of the whole experience. The ALL manifests as ever thing. Do not divide. How can you be aware of ALL? Be nothing. If you are nothing, you can be aware of ALL. If you try to be aware of some things, you will be aware of some things, and will not be in touch with ALL and will have a divided reality.

19. the labels we give things......are what is lacking...

to say a chair is a chair.....
    limits its existence to being nothing more....

once you open your eyes and your mind you find that this "chair"

is also a great step stool/ladder....

a coat rack....

a storage shelf/catch all.....

the possibilities are endless.....

so in the end ....it is the label that limits and binds a thing up with illusion...

look passed what you were told it is...and see the limitless possibilities of what it could be or may become....

this brings us back to the builder.....

the builder was inspired!
    he saw what everyone told him was a tree.....
    and knew it could be so much more then what its label implied.....

the only illusions are the ones you create yourself

these can be influenced by many things....

just as the tree was influenced by the craftsmen
    to become the chair....

it had first convinced itself to become a tree and grow to the sky

it was doing just fine with its own illusions....

and now that it has been bent by the influence of the craftsmen....

it is under the illusion that it was always meant to be a thing for people to sit on....

~be careful whos illusions you accept...
    and whos labels you subscribe to.....;):smoke:

20. #120 TheJourney, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    We all travel
    On this endless journey
    The plans unwravel
    We're constantly learning
    Programmed, forced into schooling
    Who determines normal?
    Who is it that's ruling?
    The ways of old, it's all so formal
    Are the rules absolute?
    Can they bend?
    It seems they're all in cahoots
    Help, can noone lend?
    Stuck in their own ways
    Yet they all follow
    Following means of old days
    Our fathers, they were so hollow
    What one claims as 'I' is really 'them'
    An individual, the true gem
    I have found myself
    I have struck gold
    There is endless wealth
    Don't need to be told

People are so caught up in their ways, yet "their" ways are merely previously set up systems that they are following. If you are following, that means that you are following something that has already been done, of the past. So, people are merely perpetuating the systems of the past, that have caused so many problems that all can acknowledge; yet they seek to perpetuate the same system that has been the cause of these problems, because they can not see beyond the past. We must live in the PRESENT, blaze a NEW trail, if we are to see NEW results.