Religion of TheJourney

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by TheJourney, May 23, 2011.

1. did you notice that they did away with ..."George" and "Abes" birthdays.....
    it is "presidents day" now.....
    like as if they all could possibly deserve the recognition that some of our earlier leaders do.....

same idea.....
    a leader comes along and makes a statement....states a belief...and the world listens for a moment.....then they put their heads back in the sand and become lulled into the same shit they fought to get out of/away from

religion is no different.....

people come and make a mess of it....

then the jesus guy says.....
    fuck that! just treat each other right....and what you put out will come back to you.....

nice and simple......

but it never lasts....people find a way to complicate it and fuck it up in no time.....

2. hell yes...
    i already like the sound of absurdist.....

if you asked me .....i would tell you the answer is tattooed on my neck.....

Attached Files:

3. What is other? And absurdism is arguably my favorite philosophy I've ever come across. Albert Camus is my god.

4. other.....
    just like ...none of the above....;):smoke:
    it is the box i check when they ask .....
    race....other
    religion....other

it means i dont fit into any of your (the worlds) categories....
    i am not going to follow you.....im going to make my own way....;):smoke:

5. What am I?

I am...me :)

6. there are some very solid ideas here....^^^

that could go far with some development....;):smoke:

this is where so many waste their lives.....looking for answers they are not....and will never be able to find from here.....
    it becomes an irritating mess when "people" think they have found the "answers"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

new subject....
    what god would leave his message in the hands and words of men?
    words so easily twisted....
    men so easily corrupted ....

7. The only way to find the answer, is to BE the answer

8. your worldview reminds me of the lonely islands, "threw it on the ground".

9. #70 dirtydingusus, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    now i have to go look this up:rolleyes:;):smoke:

edit-nice-thanks!
    "The moral of the story is

You can't trust the system"

any system!

10. "my dad's not a phone"!

11. Awesome! great post Journey

12. I love how you assume you know more than everyone, at least to the point of placing yourself on this stool. How do you know Gedio can't teach you a thing or two? It sure sounds like that to me.

13. you my friend ....missed the point....completely.....;):smoke:

14. You're the only one assuming, man. You really do have to be open, and if you're not, well then you're still gonna not be open

15. Well, by default Journey is assuming he is in a position to be teaching stuff to other people. That is a big assumption to make.

16. ....;):smoke:

your assuming that he is assuming ...about some other assumption.... and you still missed the point.....;):smoke:

btw-any one can put themselves in any position they like....

regardless of where he puts himself...
    he is teaching no one who doesnt want to be taught....

and anyone who doesnt want to join in learn anything we can find along our path....falls into the -not open and are not worth the time and effort required to teach-category

this means you....^;):smoke:

your to busy looking for an excuse to attack the man for expressing his ideas.......because they are not like your own....

its ok...we are all used to it here....

and you when some of us leave with more then we brought to the table....
    the rest can leave their insults and accusations and go home with nothing to show for it.....;):smoke:

best of luck to you!:)

17. Yes, it's just the notion that he's the teacher and everyone else is the student that tickles me a bit. It's not an ad-hominem, as I didn't attack him, I just said I'm not so sure of the system he tends to employ to "teach" everyone and ridicule everyone who "isn't open enough" to be taught by his exaltedness.

18. As should be...quite plain, I am not forcing any sort of doctrine down anyone's throat.

I am merely here, as we all are, to assist you in seeing the truth for yourself. No need for any sort of blind following, in this religion :)

19. The Truth is Formless Information. Or as I refer, 'God'.