Religion is fake PROOF

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Dank City, Dec 23, 2010.

1. #1 Dank City, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    My mind is blown. I can't believe how people think of the bible as real events.
    EVERYBODY needs to watch this video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw]YouTube - Zeitgeist [Religion] The Greatest Story Ever Sold (1of 3)[/ame]

It is long but hopefull you can find time for it

Basic summary for impatient people lol
    Early civilizations realized that the sun is very important and without it life wouldn't exist.
    They personified stars with elaborate myths involving their movements and relationships.
    The sun with it's life giving and saving qualities was given the name of gods son.
    In 3000 BC Egyptions created Horris the sun god. The facts of his life are a series of myths involving the suns movement in the sky.
    Every year the sun gets farther south until December 22 (the winter solstice). Then for the 3 days the sun doesn't get any lower. And during this 3 day pause the sun is in the vacinity of the southern cross, a constallation in the sky. Then on December 25th, the sun finally moves 1 degree north forshadowing longer days, warmth, and spring.
    Because of this they say that the god Horus died on a cross and was dead for 3 days only to be resurected or born again on December 25th.
    Then they made jesus and he's basically a clone of Horus.

But really just watch the video because they explain it much better. Also watch part 2 and 3 if you have time. I'm very glad i watched them. I wasn't religious at all before but it's great to know how religion started and to know that there never really was a person named jesus who was nailed to a cross and then reincarnated

2. Nice man. I love zeitgeist and you should watch the second movie as well. It's called zeitgeist:addendum. You are gonna get a bunch of people that come here and say "zeitgeist has been debunked you idiot" and other troll like comments, but what they say in that movie is truth. Dont let those other people get to you man.

- peace, joy, love, and light

3. thanks man I'll look into the second one as well. I can't believe that people don't believe this though. wtf?

4. There will always be skeptics that only want to feed their ego by trying to be better than someone. It's a shame but that is their path and I'm just glad I don't have to one of those people. Plus, anyone who has followed and trusted religion their whole life will most likely not admit they were wrong. Even if they know in their head they were, they are just too prideful to own up to something. Like I said it's a real shame.

5. Just as the bible is infiltrated with sun worship and Illuminati signs, so is the Koran with it's Moon worship, yet I don't see it mentioned in the film. It seems as though Christianity is the main target, but why? There are moons on top of mosques. During Ramadan, meals can't be eaten until after the sun goes down..... get it? Jews do the same. Lunar deity's are also usually bi sexual or have dual sexual meanings. I've been overseas and seen the middle eastern culture...they are very liberal, the men hold hands, and often kiss in public. It all makes alot of sense when you dig deep enough.

I don't trust zeitgeist because of the source. This man has Zionist ties and is actually trying to push a lawless agenda where people do as thou wilt. Well, the fist commandant of the satanic bible is do as thou wilt so really, is EVIL the main agenda here? Don't fall for a one world religion, and always look at the source of who's producing the movie.

I don't have a religion, however NEVER turn away from love and you will realize that most of this doesn't really matter. The federal reserve portion of zeitgeist is correct, and some religious portions are also correct, however there is much up for interpretation.

The bottom line is to love your fellow man and help him when given the opportunity. Do great things for your loved ones and even strangers. Have an outlook on life to where every decision is based on love....and you will never look back.

6. Zeitgeist was created by Godlike Productions as a social experiment in manipulation, it was intended specifically to create a lack of faith in the government and religion, and to see how long it took for these ideas to percolate out to the general public. None of the connections it claims in world religions between Horus, Krishna, Jesus, etc. are true, and they have been completely debunked months ago.

But, what is of more interest is Godlike themselves. For all those who think that there is a world conspiracy to deceive us and gain control of our minds, this is the place to look. It's intent is to destablise. This is what Godlike Productions say about Zeitgeist and all other contents of their conspiracy forum, including postings. Take a look at this caution from their site, in their own words:

"...Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone. Users are encouraged to USE DISCERNMENT and do their own follow up research while reading and posting on this website...."

"Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious."

Godlike was formerly a large and happy discussion forum that was taken over by one Jason Lucas, now it's solely a front for Lucas and his ideas, but there is far more that's worthy of our attention at Godlike. Godlike are directly connected with spyware/malware company Lop.com, who are in turn connected to C2 Media (and too the nutty Rama cult who seem to have 'helped' fund Zeitgeist):

http://www.nomorespyware.50megs.com/c2media.html
    "...C2 Media, located on London, England, likes to bill itself as a "legitimate advertising company". Anyone who has ever been infected with their advertising parasite, Lop, probably refers to them by other names. They feel that it is well within their rights to offer advertising to the average net-user. By "offer", they mean altering your IE browser through browser hijacks, adding toolbars and buttons, adding files and .dll files on your system, adding registry keys, and making itself at home in the Application Data folder. They sneak themselves onto computer systems by being obscurly bundled into other programs. It is also difficult to remove, requiring the user to perform part of the removal in Safe Mode and also accessing the regedit, something a novice or new user isn't proficiant at.

In articles, Lucas (owner too of GLP), compares this sort of infiltration as being perfectly acceptable and no different than watching a television commercial.

(http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/spyware/040312lucas.pdf) He claims that people must pay to use the internet in the form of accepting unwanted advertising the same way we "pay" to use television and radio by listening to commercials. He seems to overlook the fact that the majority of people using the internet do pay for it's use....through their ISP services. And that the portion of the population using free ISP's are being served sponsored advertising through the free ISP. I feel that anyone paying $30 to $60 a month for the privilege of using bandwidth should not be required to suffer their unwanted adware, nor should they be allowed to alter the user's personal property, i.e., their computer. Those who use free ISP services are also served with advertising sponsored by the ISP service, which is their agreed upon terms with the service. Why does C2 Media feel these people should "pay" even more by turning over control of their computers to C2 Media?..."

Lucas is desperate to change the image of spyware to allow him to use it unfairly through Lop so that he can spy on your computer activities and sell you more of the products he promotes. This is part of his letter to the Federal Trade Commission to try and get them to accept spyware and adware as legal:

"...Much of the "evil" things heard about "adware" are over-exaggerations packaged
    by the "anti-advertising industry" as a "fear sale" pressure tactic. This approach is
    consistent with the interests of an "anti-adware" company in fostering fear and
    discontent on the part of the general public regarding advertising software. The more
    the public fears, the more the "anti-advertising industry" profits.

This, of course, is where the term 'spyware' takes on particular significance. The
    term 'spy' has a menacing connotation for most people. Even though most 'adware'
    actually does no spying, the "anti-advertising industry" advises the public that their
    privacy is at risk from what is mostly a rather benign advertising software package. In
    my opinion, at least half of all the 'facts' reported by even the most reputable 'anti virus' companies regarding advertising software are either untrue or half-truths. This is because it is obviously in their own financial interest to foster fear on the public mind so that it generates demand for anti-virus software. The fact is if you are in the 'anti
    advertising' industry, the word 'spyware' sells (and that means money and profits for
    those so-called "anti-virus" companies)...."

Godlike want malware to be legalised for two reasons, to make money, and because they're experimenting with social influence, through films like Zeitgeist. Look up the name Tavistock in connection with Lucas and Godlike.

Although it may sound like Godlike are simply appealing (rightly) for freedom of speech against the government, anyone thinking person must wonder why it's necessary to spread proven lies against the government and church to get freedom of speech? Godlike simply want the right to release films and stories that are either so totally ridiculous or contentious that people flock to the source to view them - whereupon GLP can see the effects of their work and make money from it, being a marketing company.

There are unfavourable reports on CM2 and its methods here:

http://www.nomorespyware.50megs.com/c2media.html
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ve.html?cat=47

"...Godlike Productions is involved in psychological operations , sometimes targeting specific individuals. There is evidence to indicate that some of the moderators and especially the owners have an agenda to stir up anti semitic sentiment by defending zionism as representing jews in general at the same time they vehemently attack anti zionists as anti semetic. There are also regularly threats allowed to be posted and remain as well as the personal information of those who were threatened, the goal is intimidation...."

GLP is a company who's films decry infiltration and underhand government tactics and lies of every kind - and yet it's a front for people who are using the same methods to influence the population and spread malware.

Remember, if you support Zeitgeist, you support spyware and the loss of your privacy.

MelT

7. So you actually think that 2,000 years ago a human being was nailed to a cross and died. Then 3 days later just magically woke up? And that it just happened to happen during the same exact time that the sun sits still at the lowest point in the sky for the same 3 days? Are you kidding me? :eek:

8. Okay so i guess not lol

Anybody who doesn't believe this is denying the truth

9. #9 maxrule, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010

No; it had nothing to do with the sun.

The one true God of the Bible who created all things is extremely opposed the sun cults through out the ages. These cults and sects that pre-date the time of Christ are the reason that people become so confused today.

They took the real Messiah and morphed him in to a ChristoPagan Christ which is the same as deceiving a person from finding their eternal inheritance.

The Kabbalah, Freemasonry, Wicca, the Illuminati, Satanism, Eastern mysticism and every form of Magic are all authored by Satan himself as he is the father of lies.

And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deu 4:19

The 666 in revelation comes from ancient Babylonian numerology which gave the sun the highest position in the pantheon because when the sun rises all the other "deities" would vanish.

And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Eze 8:16
    \t

Zeitgeist itself was made by guy who is part of the whole New Age Movement mind set. He is pretending to lead you away from religion as he is creating a new anti-religion religion. It is very deceptive.

Peter Joseph | Illuminati Conspiracy Archive Blog

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqeRINnjL38]YouTube - Illuminati and the New Age of the Sun[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP5pBKgGIV8]YouTube - Illuminati - i'll spell it out for you[/ame]

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,

1Sa 15:23

10. HTML:

You totally avoided the OP's point and just put a bunch of negative messages and negative vibrations and energy into the thread. Religion is negativity, negativity, negativity that is poured on top of a bunch of nonsensical rules. And there excuse for anything that defies their beliefs is "satan is really good at deception!".

OP I told you lol people don't like the truth if it crosses their beliefs.

11. Religion is 100% real. ;) If religion wasn't real it wouldn't exist.

12. This.

13. With time I got to notice that atheists have much more faith in their beliefs than religious people.
    Just look at this forum.

14. Horus was stung by a scorpion. He wasn't crucified. He was also the son of Osiris and Isis, not a virgin called Mary which is another myth, if anything he was the son of a dismembered father which, while still odd, is not a virgin birth.

The bible never states jesus was born on the 25th. The romans just used that day for christmas as it an already existing festival for Sol Invictus. Any other similarities are because certain aspects of Sol Invictus were applied to Jesus by the Romans over time (Halos, depicted as a sun behind the head). In a similar way that Santa and Christmas trees are now a part of Christmas.

15. religion is real indeed.
    just horribly plagiarized and distorted.

16. haha thanks for this post , ill just right that idea up as bullshit then

17. Anyone that can claim with such certainty that religion is fake is either incredibly naive or just stupid

18. okay i would like to debate you about this in order to maybe gain some understanding and share information because i personally am very interested in the occult and i believe it to be good thing , i also believe there are many perversions of its study that you may have come in contact with but either way i just want to hear your veiws on the whole subject.

i personally feel that its practces help me to reach my potential as a human being , i was raised mainstream christian but after thinking too much on my beliefs i had been given growing up by my parents i fell from it because it didnt make sense , i was depressed and lonely living as an atheist , its just not for me even if it is for some , in time i was introduced into eastern religions and occult practices and it restored my faith in many things but in a logical scientific speculational sense rather then making blind faith my foundation.

you seem to have the veiw that it is evil and comes from satin

i believe satin to be the desires and selfish drive of pride in the heart of all of us , Lucifer was just a metiphore. by following our pride we will wonder in maya/satin/hell/the material world forever , that is where we got "damned to hell forever"

anyway just please reply with more info on why you find occultism to be so wrong and what made you think this and where is came from , and please give more then bible quotes , i mean give some if you want just not JUST them [ex. your opinions , logic , personal expirance , science]

19. Really read what he wrote. IF the genuine teachings of LOVE and compassion of Jesus or Allah or whoever are followed, I don't see a problem with it. I take all the positivity from religions, because after all religious books were written by MAN....and I'm not sure, but I think that the bible even says right in it that anything man touches is tainted. Do they throw you for loops, make you walk on eggshells, and run you around in circles?....yes, only if you let it, misinterpret it, and take it word for word as fact. It is quite possible that religions have been poisoned with satanic worship and such. I didn't take what he wrote as negativity, I always stay positive and stay balanced.

He is correct however, this new age movement is to get you to do as thou wilt. The same message that satan worshipers live by. Peter Joseph does have an agenda, and I wouldn't waste my time with this, however I see that even people like you who are so pure can be misled. I hope you and everyone else here does some research on this guy and see who's financing him.

Stay balanced, stay in the guidance of LOVE and you will never be misled.

20. if i'm not mistaken the winter solstice is december 21st not the 22nd. but thanks for posting.