Religion has to get the f#ck out of here!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by davros of skaro, Apr 5, 2013.

1. [quote name='"gotexans"']yall needto chillax ^ were's the love? that the prob with people today. not enuff love shown. i know its totally irrelavant to this thread but im drinkin and thats how i feel.[/quote]

That's fact man :(. I know where ever i go or who ever I meet I spread the good vibes wether I know the person or not. It's a real real simple thing to do. Why we all can't do it will forever be a mystery to me

Religion is a very great thing. Please don't blame the people who abuse it for their own needs.

2. #102 Tuxx, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    Of course they aren't gonna put the stories of Jesus killing a child out of anger in the official canon lol.

Back then there was no "official canon"

To the guy saying a class of lies.. get outta here, lol. It was essentially a history class fool.

As an athiest, I wanted to be knowledgeable on the actual history of the religion so I know what I'm talking about should it come up in conversation, because I find many Christians, (quite a few in that class even) were wrong on many, many accounts and far off on many real, historical facts, because they followed the bible and what they learn as church and believed it to be entirely factual, historical accounts xD.

3. #103 davros of skaro, Apr 6, 2013

Thank you,for that is all I ask is to atleast look.It does not matter to me if one believes it or not.Just put it on ones plate for down the road consumption wich is better than tossing it to the side.

People complain it is too long,but if I did not have a reference they would be bitching about that.

In my first Wiki reference I put "(Wiki base rederence only)",and that is exactly what I mean.This does not mean you have to click on it.It just means one has a base reference if they care to expand upon it further thru other means.This way they know were to begin if one so wishes.

You,and me both about religion in the eyes of a youth.Religion to me is just remnants of a selection process eliminating people whom have critical thinking skills.You cannot have slaves that think.A thinking slave is a dangerous slave to the handlers.

I fully know a religious person will never sit,and take there time with the vids,just because they lack aptitude of logical thought.Even atheists can suffer from this on certain levels,but it is do to religion itself wich shows it's dual purpose from the designers of religion.

This vid sort of shows what I mean using an example of the animal kingdom.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoB0pdhxfZs]Evolution in Action: The Silver Fox Experiment - YouTube[/ame]

I hope I made sense.

The core problem of religion is the delusion of the religious minded that it is from God.

It should be looked at as what it is,and that is a work of fiction borrowing on some truths,but know way what so ever written by a omni potent creator.If God actually wrote it then I would personaly spit in that Bible God's face if it was in the physical flesh,and I am not joking on that point.

4. Ok ok ok....Nevermind the Tower of Babel reference.

I agree both that religion divides mankind,and spirituality is perfectly fine once the dogma of religion is taken out of the equation.

A religious person should be looked at exactly like if someone hypotheticaly believes
    that Robert Frost was God that was on Earth,and his poetry are rules to live by.

5. I think I'm finally starting to realize that these threads are a waste of time because no one can know. We can argue all we want, but we're just chasing our tails around each other's maypoles. A road to no where...

6. I do not have too.All one has to do is talk to a Muslim for a day (I have on many occasions),and you can see the detriment from that religion,and nevermind the news.

Muslims have to believe in Jesus to believe in the Koran,so this is why I am concentrating on Jesus.

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet for Allah that switched souls with Judas while on the cross,inwich completely contradicts Christian doctrine.

These two vids is all I need to say about Islam,for I am a tiny bit versed in Muslims beliefs,but going into that is just a distraction from the truth.I will say briefly that youth are brutally indoctrinated into Islam with pain,and public humiliation,if a male child forgoes there lessons with distractions typical of a child,and this is from Muslims I talked too from Afghanistan.I cannot say for other regions,and I can see women are regarded as lesser beings or property on certain levels (no equality).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwJTojmVA4]Q&A: What Do Muslims Believe About Jesus? - By Fadel Soliman - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1tTcRAVgw]The koran in toilet seat - YouTube[/ame]

7. Agreeing with him is being delusional.

8. I am not sorry,for I know I am a healthy minded individual that has not surrendered to thought limiting fictional doctrine.

9. #109 davros of skaro, Apr 6, 2013

I would pass on that violent solution.

I would like to see him Clockwork Orange style forced to watch the entire Cosmos series.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04bPhT2AjAk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZpsVSVRsZk[/ame]

Asking for someone to be saved by Jesus is like asking for Superman to save someone falling from a building.

10. Religion is shit.

Religion needs to go away for us to begin our destiny.

Religion is to blame.

People are people because of religion.

Religion's meaning is mind enslavement.

11. The irony is he believes in no God,but still lacks the critical thinking to take his time with my original post to see Jesus is not real even though he thinks as if Jesus was a historical figure due to a flawed class he took.

12. This message is hidden because davros of skarvo is on your ignore list

Lol, but feel free to sextuple post some more..

:laughing:

13. Religion is a horrible thing because people are psychotic enough to believe it.

I equate it to when "Gilligan's Island" the TV show first came out.There were numerous people calling TV stations worried about these people that they thought was actually stuck on an island.

When the show was syndicated over seas there was a new wave of callers concerned about these people that needed to be rescued.

Religion is bashed in the brain noncritical thinking for it's followers,and that's all it is.

Perfect hypothetical situation right here (I can feel for the main character).

:bolt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vw2CrY9Igs]Idiocracy - Brawndo - YouTube[/ame]

14. I do not know the in or outs of the forums controls,but I did not put anybody on any ignore list,if that what this poster is trying to convey.

Anyone is welcome to post here,but if one brings shit to the table they are going to be served shit back.Plain and simple.

15. Lol, btw, why do you have three accounts?

16. I have just one account on Grasscity to be specific.

I am not out for tricks.

I am out for the truth.

If you have something constructive to offer than please do so_Otherwise please take your pipe of falsehoods somewhere else....Thank you

17. You are exactly right.

We should just work,watch TV , put our faith in government,religion,and not worry about a thing.

Why did we not do this before?

Attached Files:

18. Islam
    This video is very famous,and believed heavily in the middle east.
    It basicly is a women that was playing with black magic,and was turned into a dog.I do not know what turned her,but I assume Allah did it,or maybe a jin.

This is the classic boogey man tactic we use on children.Be good,or something supernatural will get you.
    You will find this tactic peppered all along religious texts.
    If this is needed to keep your flock in line then the flock are nothing but children?

I just see this as a fail for religion,and the hawkers of it,not the flock.Religion has people all bound up in there minds with foolish notions that is very taxing on the mind.This is on purpose for control.It takes away from the physicalverse the great potential within ourselves.For a good slave is a broken slave.The slave is unaware for there are goodies here,and there,but not enough to fully realise the simple nature of God.

You are taught the wrath of God,meanwhile the astral God you seek has none.You are taught to repent for forgiveness,meanwhile the astral God has no need for forgiveness.You are taught God has hate,meanwhile the astral God you seek is only capable of love.

The nature of the God (you hunger for) only wants to shine brighter.If a God comes down,and threatens smite,then this thing is not the God I know.

I talked to muslims before,and they are truely damaged in the ways of the spirit.It is forced on them at a very young age.If they are doing prayers with a teacher on the sidewalk,and any child is distracted by a passerby?Just looking up momentarily from the book,a rock is thrown at any sensitive area.I am talking a hard throw at a child.This shows it is not a religion of the heart.

There are good Muslims,but they are as a whole,a very dangerous force when the strings get pulled by there masters.

Muslims very much believe what they see for the critical thought process is chiseled away at a very young age.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlhFEApXEqA]Video Mutant animal human face creature - YouTube[/ame]

19. I didn't realize you talked to every single muslim, that's your problem right there, so much generalizing going on here

20. he only thing that bothers me is when people get into arguements with me being athiest. I was confirmed a christian, but started questioning everything.

Some of my cousins were "saved" by some misister and he converted them into this religion and they call themselves the church of god. This all happened when they were young and vulnerable and they were sucked inyo all of it. Ive talked to my older cousin who is still with this cult and he always tries to get me to go to service with him. My response is usually something like I have my own beliefs let them be. And he says his job is to spread the word of god and save me.

So that cousins older sister has 4 kids with someone else from that church, we rarely see them and I didnt even know they had more kids for a couple years. But anyway they all dress in amish type clothing and my cousins role is to teach the children of God and raise them this way. Her husband works a normal factory job, but the women in this church seem to be much lower than the men. What he says goes and it seems like the women are there to produce children and that is it.

Her and her kids stopped out by my grandparents house where I was at the time and they were there for a couple hours. The kids didnt say anything for at least a half hour and just stared at me or the tv. After awhile I asked them what they watch on tv and they said they dont have a tv. So I put on a kids movie and they were laughing and having fun watching it. Their mom was in the other room talking with my gma and she heard them laughing watching tv and just glared at me and shortly after took them and left.

Sorry this is so long and seems pointless but I jist need to get this off my mind. I think religion has been misused and was originally created to control people and does just that. I fear for my little cousins because they are forced into this way of life and this religion and they will know no different because they are isolated. From what I know they cannot marry outside their religion or church. They only have maybe a couple hundred members but I think that they have forced marriages due to the need to keep the growth of their specific beliefs. This is some sick fucked up shit and they somehow justify everything they do to be gods word. My innocent cousins will be slaves to this religion for the rest of their lives and I cant do anything about it.

I wish social services could save these children from the brainwashing they have and will endure. Just a little perspective from my viewpoint. I know what morals are without having a religion and can live a happy life without the unnecessary boundaries that religions have set to control their people. This is a sick world we live inad religion is the worst thing to happen in my opinion.

Wondering how you guys feel about this.