Religion, Gods, Aliens, Ancient Civilizations and the Human Race.

Discussion in 'General' started by DaDankSkunk, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Would you believe all these topics are somehow related?
    Today on the history channel, there was a special called "Ancient Aliens".

They pointed out that its quite possible that aliens helped our ancient civilizations develop. Something special about all the alien civilizations was how they all seemed to create monumental structures without the use of any machinery. Stonehenge, the pyramids, the mayan pyramids, the statues of easter island, and much more. There was even one account of these ruins where the most precise and amazing craftsmanship was used on a rock that is second in strength to diamond... meaning to carve on this stone you'd have to use tools made of diamond since all other tools would simply break. This civilization existed before the Egyptians as well.

They then went on to point out how advanced our ancient civilizations understood astrology and astronomy. It's almost as if everything we know about space now, the ancients already knew. They worshiped gods who came from the sky. Zeus threw thunderbolts from the sky and all treasured icons in Christianity have halos around their head. The examples I give here were only a tiny fraction of what was given in the show.

I gathered thought.
    I did some internet research, just browsing around the net.

Why is it that there is no missing link between humans and those before? Although I believe evolution is true, why is it that the case with humans is so... empty? Religions point to our creation by the gods. Are the gods highly advanced technological aliens? Last year I would have laughed. "yEAH, SURE." But now, is it really all that impossible? It's completely plausible. The human race is not even that old, yet we're cloning animals.
    and Why do all the humans look so different. Each race quite distinct. I've never really seen an in between of a black and an asian. If we look geographically, theres black people in africa. Then the middle eastern race who look nothing like black people, then asians in asia. Am I missing something here? I'm going to go ahead and say it. where the hell did white people come from? Different alien races... creating us?

WHAT THE FUCK.

My head is twisting in all weird directions.

2. haha you should goto Spirituality and Philosophy mane

or dig up some old threads on this you might find a few

3. ...fucking history channel man

4. you mean the show with this guy?

[​IMG]

5. :hello: haha yeah, I knew i recognized him from somewhere.

6. The problem is that in earlier times we had no way to "store" knowledge. It went by mouth, father told son etc. With writings and books, it all became so much easier.
    Thats why we don't know so much about earlier cultures.

7. OP.. This is where the misinformed stoner part of you comes into play.. Yeah we might of been breed with aliens (kind tut or w/e had an oddly elongated head) but the human colors and missing links in evolution.. All that is studies threw anthropology.?

Its been stated plenty of times that scientist found the missing link between man and ape (lucy) and that humans originated in Africa (where is very hot and sunny) so there skin became dark, then as they ventured outwords, they became more of an olive color and brown in places like italy, greece, persia, iraq, india, then as the sun became less intence and the climate colder people evolved even lighter skin tones, and for whatever reason the asians have slanted eyes. I forget that one but anthropology explains it. Even egyptians are more brownish then black.

8. They did a story on some dude who claimed he knew the secrets of the pyramids and was somehow able to move huge stones. They said he used some type of electromagnetic device.

But yes, I do believe they are all connected. tbh I dont think they would have come up with the God concept without aliens. They would have been all Pagans