Religion Discussion

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 420neverforget, Mar 5, 2013.

1. #1 420neverforget, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Because apparently questions and discussion are looked down upon anywhere else.

Christians: If you fuck a girl in a dream and end up ejaculating on yo sheets is it a sexual sin, masturbation sin, both or neither? How about if it's a lucid dream?

Question inspired by MysteryRoach69

2. I'm not Christian as you well know, but how any christian can feel guilty for a dream and natural body function...both completely out of their power to control, is beyond me. Furthermore, the thought process that is necessary to worship a being that would consider something so innocent and natural to be a sin just blows my mind. If there is a god and that god decides to punish me for wet dreams, jerking off, etc.. I'm going to shot a load in his/her/its eyes. Of course if this happens, and that god is all knowing, then god saw my intentions long before hand. So, if I get away with it, it will be proof that god is a gum cuzzling cock monster....just as I suspected.

3. Some might call it divine conception, if the ejaculate happens to somehow find a suitable egg, and no intercourse has taken place.

Shoot it for distance, that's what Jesus would do.:D

Is this a religous discussion, or just shooting the breeze wads?:smoking:

4. #4 esseff, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    That's actually an interesting question.

I used to know some Christians who said they were virgins and were saving themselves for marriage before having sex. Yet, masturbation and oral sex wasn't off the table, as their chosen beliefs allowed them to do anything but the deed itself. They justified their natural urges by ensuring that it fell outside what they'd decided to believe, and therefore they still considered themselves virgin. :rolleyes:

I heard something interesting today, about the difference between the 3 religions of the book. Christianity is all about what you believe - as long as you believe certain things then you're following the religion. Never mind if a Catholic priest fucks a young boy, as long as he believes.

The Jewish and Muslim religions are different, It's not what you believe but how you act that matters, so there is a lot more room for interpretation of what things actually mean, and why one of the main ideas you find in the Jewish approach is arguing over what everything means. Just thought I'd mention that.

5. If you loved Jesus so much that you'd suck his dick , would that make you gay ,just a faithful follower or both? Are you gay by choice or is Jesus' silky long hair , bristly beard , defined six pack and solid chiseled chest strong yet soft hands simply just too irresistible?

6. ok..

i have always wondered this..
    and correct me if i'm wrong please.. (haven't been to church in many years)

God created the whole universe and the stars and planets etc.... there is no other life out there except for what's on earth.. (unless i missed something in the bible that mentions other beings on other planets)

why create all of these things that are billions of light years away from the only life in the universe?
    was he bored?

7. He was arm wrestling his room mate and his roomate had a lighter... that's how it began

8. Were they they any chance all oiled up in some pam oil while smelling very gentle like the rising sun?

9. ^soooo funny!!!!

10. Its ok as long as the girl represents a female jesus.:smoking:

11. I hope you know your going to hell!

... save me a seat by the window! :smoking: I wonder whats just outside hell????

12. He's already in hell. We all are. He lives in a world run primarily by people who make decisions based upon what they learned from some ancient book when they were children. :(

13. What's just outside hell?

Damn good salespeople, that's what.

They sold it, but got screwed when they stepped outside the door and found no elevator. :D

(Of course the Devil was laughing has ass off, what do you think...)

14. #15 Timesplasher, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Im sure the devil has a wicked sense of humor :) hes got plenty of time to waste.

This thread has got me thinking some weird stuff, scenarios. eg - what would be the masturbation policy in "hell" would the devil be encouraging it just in spite of "god" or would it break the rules of hell because it may bring us pleasure ? There so many competing conflicts of interest here. :)

(Any answer creates a conflict because it implies that masturbation is a sin or that there is a hell in the first place)

So hypothetically speaking.

15. Thats actually a scary thought...

16. #18 Yoda, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    what....:confused::confused::confused::confused:

WHat makes you say this?

17. It's quite simple actually. The world is primarily run by people who make all life decisions based upon their faith which is guided and taught by ancient texts. For some of us the concept of an eternal Hell is preposterous, but see living in world dominated by such people as "hell." It's was an ulta-opinionated post I made. I don't expect any theist and or even half of the atheists to agree with me. :)

18. Nice! We're all getting along in this thread!

[​IMG]