Reliable place (on-line) to buy a vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KingofHearts, Jun 17, 2020.

1. I decided to try going the vape route, never tried it but it seems like a good option for me. Well, at least to try. The problem is I see a decent number of bad reviews about the (seemingly) most popular online options. I finally settled on ordering one from, well, a place I probably shouldn't mention so not to tarnish their reputation should this not be their fault.

Long story short, the advertised 2 day shipping has turned into two weeks and still no sign of my purchase. The place has been decent about offering me the option to return it for a full refund once it gets here since it's taken so long, but I really don't need a refund and how do I return it if I never get it? The current tracking info says delivery is "date pending".

Anyway, is there a reputable place with two day or even overnight shipping you can recommend?

Thanks

2. No where. As a delivery driver, you'd be surprised how many packages we throw away and the company sends new ones just because of how the package loaders handle them, they throw them, walk over them, we've had iPads fall right out the box and caught people putting them back in like it never happened.

3. Sadly, I do not find this surprising.

4. Where I live there's a vape store on just about every corner...walk out the door with it, no shipping...but you have to be of legal age to buy it.

5. I'm well past legal age, so that isn't a problem. I did research vape/skate shops near me and it looks like they really only carry vapes for liquid (nicotine) and not dry herb vapes.

You are correct, even in small town USA where I live, there is one on every corner.

6. I've never really gotten into the vape scene, i'm more of a "roll em up" guy...good luck on your quest.

7. So i'll point out the obvious, Covid-19 has made basically everything and anything involving shipping incredibly slow, for obvious reasons.

i'm so shocked that people order something knowing full well what is going on in the world, and then get upset and start looking else where or for a refund because what you knew was going to happen, is happening (its late)

Be patient and wait for your package.

I ordered a Fury 2 from healthy rips and I really like it.

FURY 2 Bundle + 1 FREE Accessory!

8. I'm curious what you think is a reasonable amount of time when you pay for 2-day shipping?

Thanks for the link.

9. during a pandemic?

when there are months worth of backups

ummm, o_O

lol

I dont know why they'd offer you a refund.

its not the place that you ordered from who is delivering it.
    its the post office

best of luck friend.

10. To be fair, we don't disagree on that point. I do think if a place offers 2-day shipping during a pandemic it's reasonable for the customer to believe they can deliver in less than two weeks.

I'm willing to be wrong, though.