Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relaxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wettach, Apr 25, 2011.

1. When smoking, what is the most relaxing thing?
    For me, I enjoy taking a walk or walking my dog while smoking a joint. Helps me get stuff off my mind and get to think about shit.

2. Sorry to be the guy that says this. But doing the one hand dance is one of my most relaxing things to do while high :smoke:

I'm blazeeeeddddd

3. Surfing Grasscity.

4. i love going for walks baked, i feel like it makes you higher just cuz it takes longer for it to make me tired

5. Surfing GC, listening to music, got a drink and a snack, TV on in the background... Not saying it's the most fun, but it's a great way to relax with some bud.

6. #7 ladybug11, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This exactly how I like to relax!!

7. Exactly the same for me as well.^

8. Putting on my ipod and going skating

9. Playing with my dog and cat..espesically outside!!!

And watching or playing hockey :p

10. I generally like to just chill on a nice big comfy couch and watch a movie or go on my laptop. buuut I also like to relax by a bonfire in the summer just sittin under the stars in a nice lawn chair. Thaats pretty relaxing.

11. Listening to Trance.:smoke:

12. smoking at a nice site with some close friends

13. I really enjoy sitting in a giant bean bag, with a bag of jalepeno pepper cheetohs, and my cat sitting in it with me, while having a Samuel Adams and playing guitar:smoke: