Relaxing Xbox One Games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by williamsmark, Jan 28, 2018.

1. I seem to always be drawn to the intense games, or games you need high attention for... ie Wolfenstein, Assassin's Creed, COD, etc. When I'm medicating for my pain I can only play like 30-45 min of these games before I feel like it's just too much. Can anyone recommend some xbox one games that are fun but a bit more easy going?

2. When I get high I can hop on Farcry and play for hours. Love the Farcry games. Can't wait for the 5th to come out!

3. I'm playing AC Origins and I'm very happy with it. I played AC Blackflag all the way through, then tried Unity (which I couldn't do) and AC Origins is awesome. The nice thing about it is that I can set my own pace based on how I feel. ....take it easy and collect craft materials, or go deep into difficult fights. Great game! ...I'm going to be sad when I beat it!

4. I love cod 2 when baked

5. COD2?? Going back a bit, I honestly don't even remember that one

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sorry cod ww2

7. Ahhh, lol. I jumped right to ebay to see how much COD2 was.

I really like COD when they make a good one. Seems like the last (other than the new one) was COD MW2 though. I have trouble playing the multiplayer because I just don't feel like I do as well as I used to. On MW2 it was a bad game for me if I only got 30 or so kills (good game at 50)...now I'm lucky to get 15-20 on WW2. I really feel like I need to be super sharp and quick to play COD

8. Take it back and play some 360 games. Halo Reach has quite a few as well as Halo 4, Bo2 lots of hackers. I'll put in Halo 3 and play right now =] thanks

9. I actually have been taking it back. I bought Amped for the original xbox recently... and a bunch of Rock Band and Guitar Hero games. I've forgotten how much fun those are