Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relaxing Sundays

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OpenBar420, May 12, 2013.

1. #1 OpenBar420, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    Well today is my day off,i usually sleep in and then wake n bake.Like to take it easy on sundays and just chill at home.Watch some TV and make some bomb ass food n smoke all day.And since its starting to get nice outside,i can smoke outside and relax.:cool:

What do you guys do on your sundays usually?

Attached Files:

2. They don't call it a lazy Sunday for nothing. I'm cool chilling in my woman cave, Got my volcano on and I'm filling up bags of vanilla Kush.

I believe this will be a Papa Murphy's pizza night! haha

For me Sundays are just about kicking back relaxing watching movies eating good food and get Hella high!

3. sounds good mane!

4. My grandparents are at my house, so this hasn't been a great Sunday. Better believe I waked-n-baked though!

5. been chillin with mama all day, bout to go up to my room and fire up a bowl or 2, maybe 3. then gettin some fried chicken and some good ol eastern nc bbq for supper. thats the good life my friends

6. Sittin back next to my DBV drinking some beers. I usually have some sort of sports on, currently watching some basketball but ill watch anything.

7. sounds good,im about to ordcer me some food and have a beer.Im ready to watch or movie or some shit