Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relaxing Jog

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hellomynamesbri, May 8, 2011.

1. So I just got back from a jog where I ran 1.5 miles to this park by my house on the beach, and then another half mile throughout the park before just chillen on the beach looking at the lake.. It was really relaxing.

It got me thinking, I think next time I do this run, I'll bring a nice little J with me and just chill on the beach and smoke it again, then run the other 2 miles back home whilst high.

You guys ever run high before? Will it be miserable or amazing? Haha, thanks!
    :wave:

2. :) Good thinking. I went biking 20 km today and smoked a nice joint half way through the ride. I feel so much stronger while stoned. :D

Stay high, Captain K

3. I'm an avid runner, I run 4-5 times a week for about 2.3 miles lol yeah it's great..made me stop smoking blunts/joints b/c the smoke is too harsh on my lungs. Vaporizers are amazing :smoke:

4. Thanks, guys, I'm thinking it'll be quite the experience. And it'll give a whole new meaning to the "Runner's High".

Haha :smoke:

5. i find running to be a natural high for me.

6. I like to run high, i feel like i don't feel as much pain and it just isn't as bad, but then again that might be because i just don't run as hard while high.

7. I ran about 2 miles last night blazed out of my mind

other than how i was barefoot it was great:hippie:

8. I'd roll a joint if I could roll one and bring it on my runs. :(

9. THC acts as a bronchial dilator, clearing blocked air passageways and allowing free breathing. So, smoking (vaporizing is more healthy) then running should allow you to run better because it clears the blocked passageways.

10. Yeah man, after my first solo smoke ever (smoked a bowl in some isolated part of my backyard then played GTA IV only on the hip hop channel :D) I went for a run and it felt great. The sunset and trees looked so much nicer the whole way and in turn motivated me to run as I got lost in the natural beauty. However I've also tried to run after more body high strains and that has affected my endurance. So it depends on what you smoke.

11. I used to run alot, sounds fun I gotta try it soon

12. #12 hellomynamesbri, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's crazy, I have to try this now.

13. I'm a big runner too-my only experience was trying to get a tempo workout in after hitting what I thought was a leftover pack from the day before--why not? Turns out it was half legal someone else put in there (which is not cool).

My mom passed me on the last mile and said that it was the slowest she ever saw me run hahaha. I felt pretty terrible. I recommend doing a hard run/bike, getting ice cream, and toking up before a shower. Best post-workout recovery ever. Adding core is a plus, too. But if it works for you, go for it!