Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relaxing Drink

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, May 4, 2011.

1. #1 PeacefulStoner, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    I'm sure some of you have heard of this by now, some of you maybe not.
    I found out about it about a month ago but just got two of these about a half hour ago. I'm talking about Marley's Mellow Mood.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I've been drinking one, I'm almost done with it and i honestly feel a little high.
    I feel giggly and hungry and relaxed. The drink says it effects everyone differently so i dunno if this is normal but i love it. I got two green tea flavored ones in the glass bottles for $1.49 at my corner store up the street.

Anyways, i recommend you guys try 1one :smoke:

2. Whats in it?

3. Do you need to be a certain age?

4. Post the ingredients? :)
    Kombucha sometimes makes me feel a little buzzed :p But at $3.50 a bottle I had to cut back :(

5. Cool, is it available in your local gas station drink selection.

6. relaxing like if I have anxiety and insomnia, it would calm me down? Or realxing like it tastes smooth?

sorry i didn't see your text under the picture. i'll have to try these.

7. awesome :) I'd love to buy those mmmm I'm on the look out now!

8. Nope no age restriction

9. I've had these before. They actually are relaxing. To say you feel a little high from them is kind of exaggerating. They just make me sleepy and a little calmer. Its all natural ingredients like melatonin, passion flower, hops, etc.

10. melatonin, kava kava, valerian root, lemon balm, chamomile, hops extract, and passion flower extract and some other stuff.

Its all natural though

11. Yeah it should be, they have it at the ones by me

12. shit dude yours have kava in them? Is that the tea or the bubbly soda type one? mine doesn't list that as an ingredient. I wish they did, kava is like natures valium :D

13. "All natural" doesn't necessarily mean safe or good. I don't trust any of those stupid ass drinks it's all a stupid gimmick. The people making it probably dont even know what all those crazy ass ingredients are or do.

Dumb idea, but that's just my opinion. Marketed towards a bunch of dumb little kids with the all popular "BOB MARLEY" on the cover... lol :rolleyes:

14. ? They're not "crazy" they're pretty well known, most relax you. Actually I bought some essential chamomile oil to throw in the vape today. And Marley was known for being chill, unlike you son.

15. Best things ever. I drink them all the fucking time. And I know what you mean when you say you feel a little high after drinking one. My legs kind of get numb. When I drink one and smoke, my head feels crazy.