Relax

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefBuddha, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Everyone needs to stop having their period over someone posting a thread and "not using the search function first" or someone posting something that could mean they're underage so everyone puts on their mod hats and is a total dick to the op. I swear that's all I see in threads anymore "bro learn how to search" or "LOL BAN HIM!!!" like who gives a shit it's the mods job.

Just sayin'. Most are guilty of it, and it's just lame seeing it so much.

Relax :smoke:

2. You mad bro?

3. I knew someone was going to say this, original :rolleyes:

4. Honestly that's the first time I've ever said it. It's not as exhilarating as I thought it'd be.

At least I didn't say "YOLO," though, right?

5. People tell others to stop making threads that have been repeated

You tell people to stop telling them to stop

What makes you different? :rolleyes:

6. :rolleyes: where did op exspect this thread to lead to? Kind of a pointless thread. Its rubbish

7. You just blew my mind dude!

Where does it all end I wonder.

8. This thread doesn't benefit anyone, I just wasted time outta my life reading this shit.

9. Hmm its like the more you bitch about it the more it happens. :O

10. That asshole, you could have spent that time masturbating to James Franco posters or sending him bags of your hair or something.

I jest.

11. At least I don't have sex with clowns

12. Trust me, you're missing out.

13. You crazy bastard!!!! XD anyways I don't Jack to franco

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8]WAR - WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS - YouTube[/ame]

15. The Cannabis culture and the church share a trait: neither of their members can stand together.

16. It's an online thing from my experiences