Relax Time?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Enchanted, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Ever get that day. That just everyone is gone. People you live with, kids, roommates, just everyone.

What do you do?

For me, right now is playing music that I haven't heard in a good while. Tupac, Eazy E, Ice Cube, Nom-faggot Cypress Hills. List just goes on. Decided to finish off all my bud. So great time to bake the fuck out. I love ny girl. But time like this I enjoy.

2. I can't function without my alone time.

Usually what ends up happening is I crack open a few beers, turn on a podcast on the stereos, and cook something really complex. The longer it takes to make, the better.

3. I am so busy everyday. Work, work, work.....

4. love hangin with my dog when I don't have anything to do. we usually go to the park and I'll toss the frisbee around for him or something. I know that if I'm bored and relaxin, then he is DEFINITELY bored cuz all he has to do is stare at me being lazy lol

throwing the frisbee and having him run it back is real therapeutic for me idk why but it chills me out

5. I like to just sit and breathe. not deep breathing or meditation just sitting on my ass and staring at the wall or dogs or whatnot and just breathe.

6. I like to look at out my window while listening to music. The blue sky, the sight of swaying trees and the light breeze that comes through my window is so relaxing.

7. I really love to blog and help people out with stuff. I wanna be heard so I write in any form of literary art. For Sundays, all I could say was to Rest. Stop & Reflect.

Like in my blog http://therealnakedeye.blogspot.com/ I blog about anything and everything about what it means to LIVE. :)

8. Really early in the morning like 2am,smoke than just watch a movie

9. I like to get blazed and make/eat good foods with the TV in the background. Playing with cats while they have their catnip is also great.