Relatives

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Nov 25, 2011.

1. So, any of the U.S. guys see any relatives that you would like to bang on Thanksgiving?

2. I've always thought one of my cousins was "attractive". My friends think that's weird, but it's not like I want to fuck her or anything, she's just pretty.

But no, I don't want to have sex with any of my relatives.

3. [quote name='"RecStoner"']So, any of the U.S. guys see any relatives that you would like to bang on Thanksgiving?[/quote]

I have three cousins by marriage that I eye-fucked all day, walked in on one getting in the shower, and got a blowjob from my dads stepsister. What

4. #4 stoneheir, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Not sexually, but like an above poster said I do have a pretty cousin.

5. What the fuck?

6. Dude, that's awesome!

I would fuck my one cousin's kid, she is about 20 and a little whore now. I have another cousin that I would fuck too.

Pussy is pussy.

7. [quote name='"pearljamss"']What the fuck?[/quote]

Hahaha I know right??? Creepos in this city

8. [quote name='"metsgiantsfan3"']I've always thought one of my cousins was "attractive". My friends think that's weird, but it's not like I want to fuck her or anything, she's just pretty.

But no, I don't want to have sex with any of my relatives.[/quote]

It is weird...if someone's ATTRACTIVE than it means you are ATTRACTED to them....that's a whole lot different than just thinking that your cousins are beautiful

9. I have a couple cousins are hot as hell. I was in Houston for Thanksgiving, but i wouldnt fuck them. I would have intimate thoughts in my head about them while my hand strokes my dick.

10. My cousins are all male...

11. Relatives that I would like to fuck?! I'm going to walk away now.

12. I think immediate family is out for me, but 2nd cousins, no problem, I have several that I would love to stick my dick in!

13. Niqqa you nasty as fuck!

14. I have pretty cousins but.....

I'm not into that.........pedobears wtf?

15. By "attractive" I mean she's pretty. That's it. I'm not sexually attracted, but physically attracted to her. If that makes me "weird", then so be it. It's not like I give a fuck.

16. My man!

I don't give a fuck either. Show me a warm wet hole to stick my dick in and there she blows!