Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanKnStickyy, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Anyone have a girl you really like put you down for a while? I dont even want to pick up my piece. I just wanna be with her again. I really thought she was the one :/

Troll, and flame ahead. Idc.

2. I feel you dude :/ best advice I got when that happened to me, don't do drugs or drink to suppress your problem because that's how more problem start. Talk with people who'll listen to you and try to cope with it don't think about the past cuz that hurts like hell

3. Yeah I know exactly how you feel. I've drowned my pain with weed before and it actually works. I feel ya bro cus I've been through alot of shit with girls especially ones I thought I would be with for a long time.. But I think I've really found the right one now and I think about her all day long. She actually found me.. Just wait man you'll find someone or they'll find you, you just have to put yourself out there. You never know.

Also I have a sense theres going to be a lot of Fred bashing in this thread because I posted, sorry.

4. Yea it really does hurt. But I'm definitely not smoking weed to get through this, It actually makes it worse. We used to smoke together, those were some of the best times of my life.

5. I'm actually going through one right now :(...it's like the weed jus numbs all your pain..but then at times weed makes me think more deep and it makes it worse. It depends on your surrounding, just go out with friends and smoke wit them that helps.think of It this way. There's more women then men in this world. So there's more then one for you.there's plenty of girls that are looking for somthing serious so all you have to do is be patient.

6. Hmu with a message if you ever want to talk about deep views or need a shoulder to cry on.

7. In about 6 months you will discover that life goes on... Then you will have a hard time letting girls into your life because you will be scared they will hurt you too but its something you will have to figure out how to deal with as we all did at some point in our lives.

8. Had a couple of girlfriends in middle school/high school, (I'm 19) I'm not comitted to the relationship thing anymore. I'll chill with females, but nothing more than friends at the moment. I'm too busy.