Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bongmaster_420, Mar 31, 2011.

1. #1 Bongmaster_420, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    Hey what's up guys.
    I'm going to give you guys some background on my situation, its not so much about weed but I would like to read some of the things you guys think. A different perspective on my situation.

So me and my girl have been together for more than 4 years now. She is really cool and I have always loved her and she me. But she has issues. We have been smoking together everyday for about 2 years now and she likes it just as much as I do. But she hates everybody that has any sort of relationship with me. I don't have any more friends because of her trust issues. She goes from awesome to fuckt up if there is just a name mentioned from somebody I know. She can't stand to be near any of brothers girls, she can't stand the fact that I spend time with a friend.

It has gotten to a point were she just treats me like a scumbag if I talk to my mom on the phone. We don't have any hobbies anymore because that involves meeting new people and she hates it if anybody just comes in contact with me.

On the flipside, she has a ton of friends and have great relationship with her parents. I don't ever complain about them because I know what it feels like to be resticted.

She does not say it strait to my face that she does not like "my people" but she acts fuckt up and it causes stress on our relationship.

Don't tell me to dump her cause that's not what I want to do.
    Just to make it clear. I'm not miserable in the relationship. I really like spending time with her and 95% of the time we are really happy but she does have this issue.

Shoutouts to all stoners from sunny south africa.

2. She cant control you bro.

3. seems like she gets EXTREMELY jealous... she might not even notice it herself. Bring it up when you guys are smoking? would avoid any sort of fight.

4. tell her you need some god damn space once in a while and you want to hang out with friends

i would break up with her, fuck that...that's just unhealthy. i definitely wouldn't ask her if i could go hang out with friends, i would tell her im going, and if she gets pissed, well thats her problem she needs to work through.

5. We are all different. Meet new people means she wants to meet new people. Maybe you shouldn't smoke cannabis?

6. ask her to let you off the chain.

7. Dealing with insecure people is always hard - but you need space and currently your relationship is unhealthy and I can assure you it won't last the test of time.

My advice would be to sit her down, tell her that you love you however you find her behaviour hard to deal with and that she needs to work on it :D

Good Luck

8. She's cheating on you

9. Talk to her brah.

10. Dump the hoe, and concentrate on your English coursework.

Okay but seriously, kick her to the curb. I've had nothing but destructive relationships, they aren't worth trying to fix, trust me. It'll never be anywhere as good as those first few months.

11. She is very insecure. She ask me everyday if I still love her . I do try my best to show it to her and to tell her regularly that I do. I have talked to her and we have had massive fights about it and somehow I always end up apologising cause I lost my shit and break stuff. I did not meen meet new people as in date others. Just the fact that someone talks to me pisses her off. I not going to stop smoking weed because of this. I think that she does not trust me because about a year ago I kept on going to my buddy and smoking there and lied to her about where I was. But when I told her she kept saying stuff like I'm gay for the dude and I should fuck off and live with him because that's where I'd rather be.

12. dont lie about shit man, she def doesnt have 'true' feelings for you, persay
    BUT, its still fixable. but ive went through this before in a relationship
    shes either,
    cheating on you.
    doing something randomly and lying to you.
    or shes a controlling bitch.
    but
    im gonna go with the first 2 on that one. whatch yourself dude, dont let yourself get hurt, there are plenty of other woman out there for you
    that arnt crazy as shit. or that you have to lie to
    or lose your friends over.
    dig it man

13. dump that bitch bros before hoes

14. From the sound of it you are probably young. And even tho youve been with her for 4 years, most of that time both of you was/are kids.

RUN...run away, far far away. You do not want to be with someone that makes you miserable. Ive been there and wasted 3 years of my life in the past.
    If you dont next thing you know you have a kid with her and are stuck with her in one form or another for life.
    Your still young (guessing), take control of your future and your happiness, or follow a lifetime of regrets.

15. talk to her..then talk to me :laughing:

16. Yes I am young. 22 and we met in highschool. She is staying with me for the past two years.

I did have allot of relationships in highschool but this one is different. It feels real or more real than the others. I'm not staying with her because of sex or because of her controlling nature. I truly love her and cannot even picture myself without her. She stays about 3 hours from her parrents but her life is with me. She has a great job and we got dogs and all that stuff. If she is cheating then she must be good at hiding it. She is a little crazy and over reacts allot. Maybe I'm just too big a pussy to just up and leave. I type all this here because I really need to get it off my chest. I don't really have anybody else to tell about this. Thanks for all the replies. What do some the stoner chicks think. And why the hell are woman so hard to deal with logically and sensibly?
    With women its an emotional rollercoaster!!

17. pussywhipped

18. she gets mad at you for talking to your friends....nuff said. thats not love, thats some fucking crazy Fear shit...if you try to leave her she's going to beat herself up and tell the cops you did it...marky mark did that.

19. Yes I have heard this before. But what the fuck does this even mean? I can drink as much as I want. I can smoke when I want. I can do anything I want but some things upset her so much that we start fighting. So I just don't do them anymore. I don't think I am whipped I just do not want conflict every single day of my life. I make my own decisions and I decide to stop doing things that cause fights.

Haha I'm not pussy whipped I whip da pussy.

20. i just broke up with my girlfriend because she was too clingy. and now shes going with my "friend" thats been fucking with all of us lately and were about to smack the shit off his lying face.