Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relationships not revolving around ganja.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nushaganazad, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Ok Fellow Blades whats up :wave:

Alright, so i have a topic i wanna discuss with yall. :rolleyes:

Ok, so i met this chick, Brittany, I like her alot, we have gone out a few times so far and i cant figure this chick out :devious:. Its ridiculous, im really good with people, i work in customer service and im really good with getting people to open up, and im a huge flirt, gets me places i love :cool:.

Well i took her out to lunch last week to a BBQ place, This was the first time i had met her, we had talked a bunch the day before we went out. Well the whole time everything just seemed awkward, i did what i could to keep the convo going, and she did wat she could to kill it :eek: I thought anyways.

Usually most people arent shy around me, and the whole 2 hours we were there, we mainted conversation, but it was forced :eek:, didnt come naturally, from either end. I was thinking the whole time, damn this chick is GORGEOUS, :hello: sexy as hell, i have to do something to get with her, but all i could think about was damn this shit is BRUTAL :(.

Got to know her a little bit more and more, im pretty sure almost positive she doesnt smoke the herb :mad:. But hell fuck it. SHE IS HOTT lol.

Well i thought the date ended horrible everything, that night, the next morning, day after, i got call after call from her :eek: apparently she had a great time, liked me, this that i dont fuckin know. It was weird but cool at the same time i enjoyed it :p.

So since i was trapped at TokinBlue's house the past few days because of the snow, with no phone carger, fuckin stoned the whole time :smoking: i had no way of getting ahold of her since we were going to go out this weekend. Well i get home today, have mass voicemails from her and we decide to hang out a 2nd time :yay:. Well She comes over and we watch Knocked Up, and sit in pretty much complete silence, i mean what the fuck, i Talk, ALOT! :poke:she didnt and i kept trying to egg her on, but no...

WEll i ask her again about smoking weed, she says she doesnt do drugs(but she is fucking ghetto, and i dont know how to explain that, she dresses emo/punk, i guess, but the way she holds her self i guess it ghetto, i cant fucking explain it :mad:.

WEll then all of a sudden push came to shove and she is halfnaked with me makin out hardcore with my grandma downstairs, idk HOW in the fuck this happened but i dont know what to make of it, she left then and now im fucking clueless as to how she feels, its the fucking weirdest girl ive ever talked to ever!!!. And i just dont know what to do :confused_2:.

Any advice is well appreciated.

2. Just roll with it for now. Dont make any rash movements, like stoppin the herb or gettin down on one knee. This girl might be hot and great to be around, or she could be a crazy bitch that'll drive you insane. Right now its too early to know, just keep a level head and things will sort itself out

3. you guys both made out naked with your grandma while downstairs? hot.

4. haha, it was legit for sure kato

and i wont ever give up the herb for a female, but im not the settlin down type really either. Its jsut weird she wont talk to me. it fuckin bugs me

5. nice man i love new relations

sounds like she's just wierd shy.

good luck brosef.

6. i lvoe new relationships too scoobs. Lol. But damn. idk she has my mind playing fuckin tricks on myself i guess.

OH and she leaves for basic training at the end of april, like WTF she is only 18, no need for that shit

7. Dude, almost every good looking girl i know that smokes has a boyfriend, so dont let that bother you man. Theres usually nothin wrong with getting some pussy, as awkward as situations can get. I just cut em off if I think theyre gonna be crazy.

IF THATS THE CASE AND SHE IS CRAZY, DO NOT FUCK THIS GIRL. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

8. ive fucked many a crazies lol. im not worried about that, im worried about making her attracted to me, because it feels as if she isnt. My head says she isnt, logicaly

9. hahaha, just try not to smoke around her, see if she actually likes ya sober.

10. Why dont you ask her how she feels about you? She'll either respect your honesty and tell you or she'll act flakey and give you some strange reason. Plus I would find out if she would have a problem with you smoking weed. If she does, there is a choice to be made. IMHO I wont date a girl who doesnt smoke, I think its sexy, but thats just me.

11. The same thing has been going on with me for the past year. Only she smokes...and ESPECIALLY the last part. It's the weirdest thing ever... I don't know how to explain it, or what to make of it. I'm reallllly good at reading people, too. If you figure anything out - be sure to infor me.

12. hommie chill out...... ur wit the coolest girl ever! she wants u for 1 thing!!!! hope u can keep up......

13. hahahaha... she sounds like me when I don't know the guy well enough..

Dont worry, shes just shy, hang in there! :)

14. This sounds like a situation I was in around a year ago. I had the biggest crush on this guy and we ended up being set up by some mutual friends. In the beginning everything was just so awkward, but we still managed to hook up every time we hung out. I remember sitting on his couch watching TV trying to think of anything to say, but I just couldn't come up with much of anything. The only thing I was really focused on was making a good impression and kissing some more.

If you're really into this girl and you can see something in the future, keep hanging out with her! You never know what's going on in her mind while you guys are sitting in silence.

15. i havent been high around her yet.

I agree completely, i love a girl who can keep up with my in smoking, sexy assss helll
    but its rare to find someone in this area who smokes and i dont know them lol.

ill fo sure let you know, its been kickin my ass today lol

what lol

Im hoping she is just shy, she keeps calling so iguess that what it is....:confused:

Thanks riots, i guess ill just have to play the waiting game on this one unfortunently ;)

16. Enjoy it while it lasts. I dated a girl and had two dates EXACTLY like this then after the second date she compleatly shuned me even though she said she liked me, and till this day she hasnt said one fucking word to me, not even a passing glance.

17. bro, maybe you just werent that good of a lay. :D Jk man jk.

OP, dude just enjoy it. Im sure she is just a shy girl. Let her get to know you and im sure she will open up. Dont worry about it.

oh and if shes not a smoker just get her high once and im sure she will become one.

18. I don't see where there's a problem here. :p

19. I dunno man I LOVE weed but it just doesn't work for some people. I think if you are smoking for the wrong reasons you won't be that cool to hang out with when you are stoned. At least in the experiences I've had

20. My boyfriend doesn't smoke pot, but he's still cool with it. He was actually my first deal I did solo (used to put pot with a guy friend all the time)... But he's really laid back as far as that's concerned. Never bothers him.
    My exboyfriend's girlfriend sounds just like this chick you're talking about, Nush. She always avoided him, though. That made him want her more, but now that they're together he's completely confused. She practically shuns him, isn't very welcoming, but is evidentially so in love with him. :confused_2: I guess girls are just weird like that.