Relationships are a bitch

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by OwnyJony, Oct 1, 2014.

1. The hardest thing I have ever attempted to deal with was watching myself drift apart from the love of my life. Going from soulmates and lovers to friends and partners over 4 years doesn't seem possible. I'm in love with her , she is the only person I have ever met that truly loves me for who I am. But if she still loved me for who I am why would we regress to such a distant place in out relationship. God help me please? Oh wait you're not fucking real so maybe there is no such thing as a soul mate. Maybe partners and friends are all we were ever guaranteed to get out of a relationship and the couples who's love doesn't dwindle down to something like this are the small percentage of lucky Sons of bitches. Whoever gave us emotions was a fucked up creator or a universe. If I could just be a soulless zombie It would hurt less to be the typical emotional human. I want what I once had, when I enjoyed waking up in the morning. Not what I have now, where I hate to wake up because my dreams are better than reality. And now I know where the term broken heart comes from, because lately I've been So depressed I feel physical pain in the left side of my chest. Lmao...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Maybe you should talk to her? Have a serious conversation. Be honest. And move forward together. Or not. But you have to talk to her. Or him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum