Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

relationships and marijuana: HELP!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jessioka, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so, i smoke weed nearly everyday. a couple days might slip by without toking, but when it comes down to it, i\'m a pothead.
    well i met a guy that i\'m crushing on pretty hard. the thing is, it sucks how different we are. he\'s never drank, smoked, or had sex. he\'s told me that he refuses to date a pothead. i said i only do it occasionally. and i mean..sex and drinking are both pretty cool, too.
    but yeah i\'ve thought about going on a break for awhile now. i\'d like to get a new job and i wanna be ready to get tested if needed. i would also like to spend my money on something besides weed.
    can somebody please enlighten me on this situation and what you\'ve done in a situation like this?

2. it\'s a difficult situation to be in. in a relationship there\'s going to be things you have to give up. he should be willing to try new things with you, but at the same time you shouldn\'t pressure him to do so. if you\'re that different though i don\'t think it will work out in the long run. people say opposites attract, but you have to have something in common to start with - no matter how small it might be.

3. If you want to cut down on smoking and whatnot for yourself, then that\'s cool...but I definitely wouldn\'t change your lifestyle and what you like to do just for a guy you like...there are plenty of guys out there who would probably love to have a girlfriend that tokes alot...if you already have to sort of lie about stuff right from the get-go with this guy, then it\'s probably not worth the trouble since you can\'t just totally be yourself. hope that helps

4. she\'s right

5. Exactly.

Plenty of fish in the sea (even ones that blaze), no reason to change yourself for just one of them...especially when that one fish sounds like a douche bag.

6. If he doesn\'t want to be with you for who you are/can\'t accept your habits, it\'s not meant to be. What\'s next, he would like for you to dress differently? Act differently?

7. if you arent gonna take a break but ull be guilty or something when you do toke, take a brake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.