Relationship

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by laleeley, Mar 13, 2017.

1. So, I been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a year, I actually have the biggest bond with him and he is my best friend, when we started our relationship he wanted to mess around with me and just be friends with benefit, and lose his virginity to me, I had just finished a long relationship that had abused the sexual factor of the relationship and I didn't want anything to do with sex, not anytime soon. Eventually he got serious about me but still wanted sex I talked to him about it and how I felt. His mom reminded him I was underage at the time and shouldn't do anything dumb. Now im not underage I feel confident about us and have healed anything in my soul. Now I feel like I wanna do this. But how do you even bring it up? How can I start the conversation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Say I'm ready now, pull a condom out and he will get the picture.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okay, it's a straight forward but I need other options, it's not like we even touch the subject. Like I even wanna just say it through a text

4. If he's a man with a healthy libido, it shouldn't take much.

Go out, have 2-3 drinks, not more. Go somewhere private and comfortable and let nature do its thing.

Being responsible with birth control etc is understood.

• Like Like x 1
  5. just tell him. i know that sounds "straight forward" but us guys are dumb. you have to be straight forward. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. This one is off the table, he doesn't drink at all.

7. That's true, like how you guys don't understand when we hint stuff, but mostly has to do with how reserved I am as a person.

8. I think that talking about it could possibly make it awkward in some way. Planned sex is never as good as spontaneous sex.
    Just put the moves on him and don't stop. If he is like "wait are you ready?" Just say shhhhhh, and keep going.

• Like Like x 1
  9. its hard to take the "hint" in 2017 with the looming danger of sexual harassment so easily thrown around. just be open and honest with him. you will find out one way or the other. lol.

10. Say it through text then... seems like you suffer from some form of ptsd from your abuse. I have ptsd i am not a doctor but that is a tell tale sign. My point being tell him in how ever you are comfortable in doing that. Even explain to him why if that helps. If that does not help then dont. Remember this is all totally in your ball park. You are in control to tell him how, how fast, and what makes you comfortable. If he truly cares about you he wont even think twice about how you asked him or how you needed to handle actually having sex. What should matter is the connection between you to not to sound cheesy. It can be a great experience when you are really comfortable and can trust someone so i hope it works out for you. No guy or girl should ever be abused.

11. 1 word "Netflix and chill":ey:

12. that is definitely more than 1 word. but ok.

13. That was some sarcasticness for that ass

14. I don't mean to plan it out, just to put the idea out there.

15. Well its true, and no its not cheesy im all about connection, and all that, and simply of the idea of making the idea of my relationship becoming all about sex is creepy, cus that happened to me already. But i feel he's different and our relationship can be more to it. Thanks

16. True, I just got to breath and talk with him

17. Honestly it's not that we don't understand it's that we don't care, we appreciate it when I girl can just be straight up and not play games.

18. #18 BloodyGanja, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    It's very simple;
    giphy.gif

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's 2 words...

Lol

J