Collab Relationship

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Annomynous, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a yr and5 days and we used to have sex everyday now its every 3-5 days is my relationship falling apart or is he just not.interested in me? Or do i have to spice stuff up a bit? I am not sure what to do help

2. This isn't the part of the forum where we talk of such an things but I'll jump in.

Do you want it more often? If that's what you mean then go get him tiger! Few guys I know would be all "what, MOAR pussy?" You might need to spice it up a little sure, that goes without saying.

If however you're asking if the lack of sex is somehow a sign of your relationship going down the tubes, it's hard to say. But what happens typically is that people in a relationship ease up after a time. You find a speed you two are comfy at and cruise.

There are far more clearer signs that your relationship is ending then easing up in the bedroom. If you two are still knocking boots 1 or 2 times a week then I would think you two have gotten to that whole "comfortable silence" part of the relationship. Mia Walace explains it pretty well in pulp fiction.

More then that, ask him. If you're feeling a little insecure then let him know. Let him make it better

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^Some real shit right there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. He is 12 years older then i am as well...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Age matters little when looking at it from a discriminatory point of view. There are far more benefits to one of you being older. Maturity being one of the best. As long as you two click and their is love in your relationship then I think you'll be just fine. However it is that you're feeling about what is going on you need to talk to your so. Communication is ace and will at every turn serve you well.