Relationship with weed changing

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Ok, basically it's like. I'm able to kind of get some of the effects of weed just with my mind. Like, I'm usually in a sort of natural high state. It is not debilitating at all, but it provides some of the benefits of being high. And then when I get high, I am still in control. But it's just like, I let the weed take over and then it intensifies the high feeling. But I'm always in control. And it's almost like, when I get high or do a drug it's like I can learn what I liked about the experience and can like learn over time how to incorporate that feeling into my life. Idk. I saw budsmoking say that in the future we would be able to smoke weed, but we may not want to as much cuz we can basically get the benefits without actually using. And it just reminded me of what I've been experiencing. So yea, share thoughts and experiences.

2. #2 thabosshogg, Feb 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
    I feel high all the time too. As in I literally feel like I am on drugs all the time (in relation to my thought patterns, my perception of things, and the fact that everything is visually crisp, vivid, and clear).

It started once I got more into meditation. Lately I've been meditating for 2 or more hours a day and I feel better than ever.

The best way I can describe my thought patterns and perception of things these days, is that it is like I am seeing earth for the first time, without my human thoughts and perception to skew the reality of things.

It's like I am on an alien planet, that I have just discovered is alien, even though I've been here for years. Everything is so amazing and strange, and now that I can see that, I don't even need drugs (though I do like to smoke because it amplifies these feelings greatly).

Not to mention the constant calmness and bursts of euphoria I get throughout the day.

I also don't feel like a human, but like something else that is in control of an advanced monkey. Like I have no form, I am just in this virtual reality type of situation using this body as my vehicle.

3. I'm making my way to being able to feel the same way sober, but for now I'm going to continue to smoke everyday. This morning I felt like I was able to tap into everyone's vibes. I don't know, just putting it out there. Is anyone else becoming aware of the changes in how we're relating to each other? I mean, maybe I'm just a schizophrenic in the making, but this just seems too real feeling to cast off as my mind playing tricks on me.

4. #4 Kardredor, Feb 17, 2011
    I feel the exact same way about all you said, and for me smoking greatly amplifies these feelings too.

This vehicle is definitely limiting. I'm always aware of this because I can't express myself to what I feel like is my full extent.

5. Yes. It's expansion. Some higher spirit or my higher consciousness or something coined that term to me, and I haven't used it much but it's growing on me and I think I'm going to start using it. You are able to relate to others much easier and more effectively, because you are expanding and naturally becoming one with your surroundings and those around you.

6. That's all I wanna do man, I wanna be able to relate to people in the best way I can.

How does romance fall into this? Will we have the option to love the ones we do more strongly than others? Soul mates could be an interesting concept to bring into play.

Edit: As in like, souls that are paired, not our physical vehicles.

7. Soul mate is merely a subjective word. You can have a soul mate if you choose to find a soul mate. You can love the world if you want. You can have sex with and have things with lots of girls if you want, assuming you do it honestly. What I'm telling you is that you are free. Now, in this moment, you are free to create your own perfection. So, do it. Be perfect. Create perfection. Or at least as close as you feel is best.

8. I feel like the point to everything is, like you said, to create what we feel is perfection. However, is this applicable in higher dimensions (5D specifically, since it seems like that's where we're headed), or limited to 3D? I wanna say it carries over, but I don't know.

9. Forget about different dimensions. It's a distraction. It helps some people, some very wise people, but in REAL truth, if you want real truth, it is a distraction. There are no different dimensions. Any more than there are different people. It's all just different manifestations of the same thing. So there is merely existence. Existence includes everything. And that's all there is. So everything is the same thing. So, therefore, everything, all dimensions, all souls, all whatever, are all here and now. Everything is contained in every individual thing. You are everything. Why concern yourself with these divisions? It merely catches you into a lower truth, which you are free to do, I'm just letting you know there is something higher.

10. As you think so shall you become, as they say...

11. i know the feeling your talking about too , its like the ripples of waves on water , the constant vibrations of the natural rythm of the universe and being

i dont have this all the time though. i used to have to meditate awhile to have it manifest but now i can at will now anytime, but honestly i wouldnt want to have it constantly.. it would distract me from my dharma , my life , we need to play the role we choose for ourselves somewhat dont we?

i feel as though there is a 'higher' I , somthing less troubled by things , somthing less caring of circumstance , somthing more willing to be taken by the way of things , somthing above such petty ideas we use to discribe are personalities

it makes me think back to when i was younger and a christian at one of those church camps and they did a special sermon on the holy spirit, i know now that they are the same haha, but that expirance rocked my teenage life as soon as it came upon me i ran out of the building into the nearby woods and didnt return for awhile and i just couldnt stop looking at everything.... the world was so vivid

anyway for me pot kinda dulls this sense... maybe its because i smoke too often

12. #12 Kardredor, Feb 17, 2011
    You know, I'm aware of all of that too, but still look into the future. I'm just a very anxietal person, I worry too much. From here on out I am going to try to just take in our expansion, and progress with it.

But that's the part that frustrates me. I can't relate to you, only to myself, that we are one, even though you are me. Saying our is probably the closest thing, but the definition implies more than one, and we are only one. I don't wanna say my, but maybe my is the closest?

Edit: I just realized I contradicted myself with that second paragraph, because this expansion is what's going to allow me that relation. Fuck fear, it's the most distracting fucking thing.

13. That higher self you speak of, is simply yourself though. Believing it is anything other than who you are is the delusion.

14. It's semantics. Say what you feel is best, and what you think will be recieved with the least amount of apprehension. It is neither yours, mine, or ours. Yet it is yours, mine, and ours.

15. haha i know thats what makes it so beautiful , the me i thought i was is just a face... a mask in a line of countless masks , and i can put on any mask i want

are being is the very embodiement of eternaty

the realization is total freedom

16. Exactly man. When you cut through all the concepts and all the bs that goes into it, that's what it comes down to. Freedom. Are you ready for freedom? Do you want freedom? Cuz in truth, it is all that exists. Anything short of it is a self-created prison. I mean prison without any negative connotations. You are free to imprison yourself.

17. haha right , i remember when i made the realization that immortality exists in the moment , that im not waiting for anything , and anything i missed shall come again , that what im doing right now is always enough , intil the next moment that is

18. i feel like an alien everyone seems so stupid and it makes me feel bad because they're being manipulated and can't even realize it, like zombies the things people value, (material possesions, social status) astonish me
    the people who run this world have tricked us into imprisoning ourselves!
    Terence Mckenna pretty much exactly spoke this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3MU]YouTube - Terence Mckenna - Culture is your operating system[/ame]

19. Jesus Christ journey I fucking love you brother!!! You teach me so much everytime I read one of your posts. Please write a book for me :D you know how to put your thoughts into words perfectly and it simply amazes me. Teach me how to be as free as you are please :)

20. haha. Thanks! :D Well, I am writing a book lol. That's what I want to do with my life. It's just got about 3,000 words so far, but it's a start.