Relationship Status

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by WildWill, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Some dating, some sex.

I've dated a girl but fucked a guy.

Lame as hell

2. Still with my old man.

3. I put other. Been in one 5 month relationship. Heart was terribly broken (not by my ex) and now I'm doing the friends with benefits thing with my best friend. Surprised you didnt have FWB as an option lol :p

4. Married, but I wish I could choose more than one box because I am currently asexual due to his deployment overseas. Fuckkkkk

5. In a relationship

6. Single for now.

7. I'm in, what I consider, quite a serious relationship. Been together for 6 years and counting. We don't live together, but we may as well. I'm always at his or he's always at mine... Either way, we're always together. Not engaged/married for many reasons, but I'm not bothered by this at all. I don't feel I need marriage. But he has expressed to me multiple times that he wants "to be together forever, whatever that means". He's also talked a lot about what our kids would look like if we had some, I hear this is a sign of a serious relationship. Regardless of what the book says, I am in love with him and he is in love with me (as far as I know). I want to be with him forever and he says he wants to be with me forever. He's my first and only love and the taker of my "innocence" and remains my only "partner". I'm more than happy, he's happy, serious enough for me.