Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Relationship problem, need answers

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by callmeadonis, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #1 callmeadonis, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Hey blades, I started talking to this girl that works at a restaurant I go to for about a month now. 

Once we started talking, we would just be kinda flirty and go back and forth. The first time we hung out was New Years Eve. We met up, got pretty drunk and just chilled. That's it. The next time we saw each other, I asked her out to lunch and it went really well. Joked around, laughed, and had a nice time. 

Last week we went to go see a movie. The theatre had reclining chairs and no armrest so we got pretty close but we didnt hold hands or anything. After the movie, I was dropping her off and we started just talking about each other and basically confessed our feelings. She told me she likes me, I told her I like her, and we held hands. But we agreed that we'd like to get to know each other a bit more before we go any further.

Now this is where I start to have a problem. I saw her twice since then. Both times she was at work, and both times she just seemed like she didn't even care I was there. I'm stressing myself out. Is she just messing with my head? Should I wait for her? Should I continue what I'm doing? I'm just confused at this point and want to figure out what I need to do.

P.S. 
    Girls' advice is very greatly appreciated

2. Don't assume anything. First, you should consider that she is at work. There are a lot of people that don't feel that it is appropriate to do things like flirt in the workplace. Second, communication, communication, communication! Never guess and stress when you can ask. Women like it that way and it is easier. Lastly, remember that her definition of slow maybe different than yours. Ask her. Plan an activity where flirting and talking are easy (bowling, mini golf, billiards, etc).

Good luck.

Sent from my HTC DNA.

3. You need the DENNIS method

4. Never put all your eggs in one basket, your single and you guys don't sound like you've had the exclusive talk yet. Don't even worry about this, if she genuinely likes you then you guys will continue to hang and build a relationship. I would say until then hang out with some other females and enjoy being single.