Relationship or not

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by happyhacker, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Just recently started hooking up with this girl from my college. She's pretty attractive and the fact that she speaks Russian is hot to me. Anyway we decided to become exclusive fuck buddies. Her roommate thinks that making it exclusive equals relationship. Thoughts?

2. I mean if you aren't dating each other it is kind of weird to be putting limits on who you can and can't fuck, sounds like a relationship to me.

• Like Like x 3
  3. If you're gonna go and limit yourselves to each other just ask her out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds like you 2 stumbled backwards into a relationship. It happens. Ask her out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The thing is I'm happy not labeling it as a relationship. I just want to fuck and cuddle but not have to go on dates or deal with each other's problems. So, very much like a relationship but not quite.

6. Just pretend as long as you can.
    You're young, relationships will hold you back.

7. Well good thing I didn't listen. She gave me chlamydia

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well, this escalated.

• Like Like x 7
  9. Was totally salty that you had a fuck buddy and I don't but hey at least I didn't get an sti lmao.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Wrap it up and keep going

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. But don't fall in love! She's a beauty, one in a million girls. Why would I lie?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol, things going good on Monday, chlamydia by Wednesday.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Life's funny like that sometimes isn't it..
    For the record she tested positive and I did not. But I cut her off because STD :shrug:

• Like Like x 2
  14. The fact that her roommate is dictating shit is not a good way to start a relationship... This is gonna be ugly, if you choose to move forward with the relationship.. Date a girl who has control over her own mind.

15. .
    You ever travel the ol' dirt road ?

16. You have to go down the dirt road at least once.

17. Actually, if you're going to have a fuck buddy, an exclusivity agreement makes a lot of sense. It minimizes the risk of STDs to both parties.

But I think you and this girl should make sure you're on the same page about what you want. Wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea.