relationship or gtfo?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FatSesh92, Jul 30, 2011.

1. so let me start by for background sake explaining my history with this girl. i met her around may 2010, and we became friends. there was always kind of something between us, and we flirited a lot, held hands etc., but i admit i pretty much pussied out and never made a move. then that summer she started dating some fag. they stayed together and seemed to have a strong relationship, were always facebook PDAing (lol) and all of that. so, fast forward to january 2011, me and her start talking again, and one thing leads to another and she cheats on him with me (we didnt fuck but hooked up). after doing this they break up for like a week, and i fall pretty hard for this girl, only to have her break my heart and get back with him. so in the months that followed, we talked a lot and pretty much i guess became best friends, but never hooked up again. then a few weeks ago, her and her boyfriend broke up again. so last week, we hung out, and fucked. i really do love this girl, and i tell her that, and she says she loves me too. she also says im her best friend in the world and she doesnt know what shed do without me. however, she doesnt want to be in a relationship with me because shes "afraid shed hurt me". would it be wrong for me to tell her i couldnt just keep being friends with her, and if she only wants a friendship we cant talk? i mean id love to be friends with benefits with this girl shes smoking hot, but i really have feelings for her that go beyond anything physical, and i dont know how i should handle this. advice gc???

2. If she already cheated on her other boyfriend with you, and then tells you this, i could only assume shes trying to say that she'll cheat on you to... once the right guy comes around.

Go for it man, but dont be to disapointed if/when it doesnt work out... for whatever reason.

good luck brother, i wish you the best of luck. We've all been in similar situations..

3. be an alpha male man, don't get desperate. keep your distance, push for bein friends with benefits, but give her space. have fun fuckin around. she just broke up with him recently and you're throwing the word love around like that? she said she 'doesn't wanna hurt you' because she doesn't wanna be locked down so quickly

its prolly not worth it if you give her an ultimatum if shes like i guess we cant see each other at all then...peace? if you let things work themselves out and don't smother her then most likely a relationship will evolve.

4. i completely see what you mean, but the thing is i pretty much know she wouldnt do this. idk though. i just really dont know anymore.

5. i hope she wouldn't do that to you!

just giving you an example. I've seen and had it happen before, its how i've tweaked my approach now that it doesn't happen anymore.

you're vibing with a chick that is real close to you for awhile then poof...she turns into someone you see maybe a couple times a year.

6. This thread is too much to take in, lol.

Damn, she cheated on her boyfriend with you...............

Assumingly, she's thinking about your feeling and is being considerate.. Seeing as she's distraught from all this to begin with.

She probably wants it too, it's just give it time. It all depends if she wants to take that leap.

We all know you're all over that, but she's gotta think and chill. Nothing you can do about it for now, just don't rush her, hang out and see how she feels, though. I suggest you do tell her your feelings and get to the point next time she's around - be straight up. And if she breaks your heart, and tells you she's not gonna give you a chance, again, please don't be suprised..

She warned you ;)

7. ya you guys are right. i talked to her this morning and i think i will just give it time. love really does do crazy things to people, i mean if you had told me a year ago i could be friends with benefits with a hot, awesome chick id have been like hellll ya. i guess ill just enjoy what i have going and see what happens, i really hope it all works out though man like this chick is amazing.