Relationship I can't get out of...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bongbabe420, May 23, 2010.

1. He's unbelievably greedy too, today we were chillin and he wanted to smoke...my stash.
    I only have like 1 fucking gram left and he got pissed cause I didn't wanna smoke him out...when he has his own bud at his house!!! What an asshole. He was stoned when he showed up too. Am I the only one who agrees this is fucked??

2. sounds like a douche.

it hurts, but you need to dump his ass. life moves on.

also, a swift kick to the nuts will send the right message ;):devious:

3. It's very simple. Say, "I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore."

Think about yourself in this situation.

4. u seriously have to re-evaluate the relationship u have with this guy and see if he coincides with YOU in the future, and if he doesnt and still treats u like shit, well then your letting it happen

5. tell him you need a break...

see how you feel without him

sounds like hes holding you back from experiencing your life to its greatest potential

6. Break up with him. I don't hear anything positive about the relationship. It all sounds very co-dependent, obsessive and unhealthy. If he threatens suicide if you break up with him, call the authorities. Maybe seek counseling or something. In normal, healthy relationships, the partners respect + trust each other enough to "allow" one another to have friends, and the partners don't act like obsessive, jealous dicks. Dude is treating you like shit.

You can get out of the relationship. Stop acting so powerless.

7. Well you obviously dont want to be with this dude. So what are you gonna do? Stay with him and be miserable? That doesnt sound like any life to live if ya ask me.

There really isnt anyway around it other than telling him how it is.

8. You said you "think" you still love him

I say talk to him and tell him what's bothering about him. Tell him he's actig like controlling asshe with you, and that if he doesn't get his shit straight with you it's going to be over

you can't try and fix things if he cooperates but if he decides he doesn't then you HAVE to let him go

9. OP, you need to get out of this relationship ASAP. I know you may love him, and it may hurt for a while, but it is not good for you in any way, shape, or form. The bottom line is you need to think about yourself and your well-being in a relationship before your boyfriend. By threatening to kill himself if you leave, he's emotionally abusing you to keep you in a position you don't want to be in. As a poster above me said, call the cops. If you are scared that he might hurt you, don't hesitate to call the cops. Sever ALL ties to him, block his number/change your number, make sure he can't contact you (and make it harder for yourself to contact him).

Get back in touch with your friends and family, too, for their support. You'll need it if you get lonely and want to go back to him. Find hobbies to do and places to meet people and be social. Talk to a counselor to start healing and moving on. It will be hard, but you'll find it gets easier every day.

Love means nothing without trust, respect, and boundaries, none of which you have in this relationship. It's time to let him go.

10. You said you "think" you still love him

I say talk to him and tell him what's bothering You about him. Tell him he's actig like controlling asshe with you, and that if he doesn't get his shit straight with you it's going to be over

you can't try and fix things if he cooperates but if he decides he doesn't then you HAVE to let him go

11. only reason I'm looking at this forum because my girlfriend kindov sounds like some of your complaints... two days ago she was out until 2am, and then came home saying she was going on an alcoholic camping trip with friends, I asked she not go camping without me, we have been together for two years and travelled around the world and suddenly I find out she has male 'friends who are closer than I could ever be' to her??? and she declares she is moving out (lived together for two years), packs her bags and goes to a friends to sleep. this caught me really offhand and was a huge disturbance to my schedule of attempting to complete two final research papers before I graduate... I told her she is causing me turmoil and she laughed at me with agonising scorn calling me a whining bitch cunt the issues of whom nobody cares about ... in the same breath saying she supported me from day one and I never did a single thing for her ... all I am left with is a strong sense of the futility of it all ... and a lack of willingness to spend any more effort and then watch it spiral into the abyss of meaninglessness. as far as the majority consensus that you should dump the dude... I think it's entirely circumstantial. It's easy to give a piece of definitive advice but really... it depends... if you can't have a conversationg with the person and see eye to eye theres no point

12. your starting to hate him more, knowing your in a relationship you don't want to be in.
    end it, doesn't sound like a loving/caring relationship.
    plus you might end up hating yourself staying in a situation like that.