relationship between clit size and sex drive

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Dec 26, 2009.

1. i've heard before that there is a relationship between the size of a girls clitoris and her libido. i'm not sure if there is any truth to this though. does the size of a girls clit have any effect on anything besides making it easier or harder to find?
    i'm asking because my girlfriends is extremely tiny. so tiny that she never even knew where it was before. i had to show her where it was. it's small enough that it's impossible to see, and difficult to feel.

2. I don't have an answer for you, but one of my ex's clit was pretty huge, and she was incredibly horny. Too bad she was "celibate"... I showed her she wasn't ;)

3. So tiny she couldn't even find it? That's weird. And I'm not sure......I don't think it should matter. Does a dude with a bigger penis have a higher libido than a smaller guy? I doubt it. Mine is I guess average and I'm always "ready to go" lol.

4. #4 Diceman, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2009
    I dunno...I've never had a chick with one I would consider big.

A couple which seemed small but I could always find. Some were real horny and others were normal I'd say.

No relation I don't think.

Edit: Fuck this bud ice I'm drinking. Shit is 5.5% alc...feels like I'm tryin to get drunk off water.

5. thats a delicacy! i drink the cheep beer like pabst or busch. back to OP, i think youre onto something.

6. my girlfriend has a pretty low sex drive, and an extremely tiny clit. after doing a bit of googling, it seems like they probably are linked.

7. My most recent ex had a fairly large one..and was always down to fuck...so if it's true then it would make sense (to me) haha

8. I think the size of a womans clitoris is linked to her prenatal level of testosterone , and testosterone is what makes a person horny. So, it kinda makes sense, but it might just be a general correlation, not necessarily causation. I am sure that there are people all over the spectrum.

9. I've dated girls with different sizes of their clitoris (something I thought I would never type :) ) and I really think there is no difference between them, as far as sex drive is concerned.

10. i was with a girl with a really small clit but she wanted to fuck like all the time everywhere haha..
    i don't know about this theory.

11. It's true.
    And from what you said, your girl's is inverted and it can be fixed. It's called female circumcision.
    Girls who have that have a low sex drive.

12. As well as the fact the female circumcision is illegal in 90% of countries and prohibited by the UN?

13. My girlfriend's one used to get so large I physically couldn't, well, penetrate her. It got really annoying, I pretty much had to surprise sex her.

She was a hyena.

14. WTF....?! :confused::eek::confused:

15. There is the illegal kind where you chop off the clit with a broken bottle in a third world country(~shudder~) and a medical, corrective type where they just free the clit from the "hood" (clit equivalent of foreskin) to allow for more sensitivity. Its more often called "unhooding"

(can't link to this site, graphic pics...)

16. can't sleep, made myself a nice hot chocolate and wasted some internet by posting some rubbish.

But there is some truth in it, female hyenas have a pseudopenis, their clitoris swells up to prevent them being forcably mated with by males.

17. Unrelated to this thread, but man you seem to have some knowledge about everything lol.

18. Yeah, right? :D

19. I'm scared. :(

I need to go find some exceptional clits to look at in order to get that cancerous image out of my mind before my fascination with clits is tarnished forever. :bolt:

Damn you Man Plus Eyes :mad: :shakefist: