Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rejoice, first [Pick-Up] and session in over two months!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by andrewreynoldsx, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Well, long story short I got into some legal trouble hampering some of my activities due to random drops and aoda classes. Well I behaved for my probationary period and can finally blaze again. :hello:

Two strains, unknown genetics.

First: Piney smell & taste, preferred smoke bong rips.
    [​IMG]

Second: Spicy taste, peppery w/diesel tones? Preferred smoke fat spliff.
    [​IMG]

Took the last of my sack and rolled a swisher.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good to be back GC, tried avoiding visiting too often over the last two months due to the wonderful pictures and stories posted frequently about an activity of which I could no longer participate. (temporarily)

:wave::wave::wave:

Edit: Wow, I'm blazed. It's only been about a month and a half actually. :)

2. dude.. that looks mighty fine. You're next sesh is going to be the best thing you've experienced since you found out about beating off. Hahaha Im blazed, enjoy! :smoke:

3. The first bud pic is amazing!

4. those look like some gooodbuuuuudsman

5. Pretty sweet nugs.