rejection or paranoia?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cr0nic, Dec 21, 2008.

1. First off i'd like to say hi to everyone here at GC. I recently rediscovered this site after a year or 2 of inactivity and it felt like a good place to share my problem and ask for some advice.

So the problem is as follows. I recently started talking to this girl who i used to go to school with in gr.12. I was curious to see what she did with her life after school so we started talking and it turns out she's going to a university in Germany. We started talking more and more (4+ hours conversations online) and it started to feel like we had something going on between us. Then about 2 weeks ago she started talking about how she's coming home for the christmas break and i thought it would be a good time to get together and catch up. I asked her if she wanted to do something when she got back in town(this friday) and she said yes.

2 weeks pass, everything is normal, but then i realized i forgot to ask her for her number. I had talked to her up until she left on thursday but she had just signed off when i remembered about her number. I sent her an email asking for it that night and it's now sunday without any word from her (forgot to mention that I gave her my number). I haven't seen her on msn (I know she blocked me), her friends tell me she's in town, and i'm starting to think she was just playing with me the entire time. I'm confused and i'm not sure whats going on, maybe she's just really busy and i'm just a bit paranoid but I was really hoping this would work out. My life took a turn for the worse this week and i can't really deal with rejection at the moment :(. I need to smoke a joint and relax

In closing i'd just like to say that any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.I'm dead certain she got my email but i'm just wondering why she hasn't responded or even tried to get in touch. She either needs some time to think about it or she's already made up her mind. Sorry if this all seems trivial but I don't have anyone else to share it with at the moment.

2. this chick sounds like a hoe. just play it cool.. act like you dont give a shit about her. most of the time chicks like this like messing with guys heads.

3. I think you might be overreacting a bit. She's being in Germany for most of the year, there's a lot of stuff to do when coming home. I do the same thing though all the time with girls its just something you kind of have to convince yourself not to stress out over. If you really want to try and find some way of hanging out with her in a kind of no pressure situation. You know her friends so see if you can work something there. Otherwise, just see what happens. I'd say your probably best off playing it cool with whatever you do. You know best though I can only offer advice from my experience I don't know either of you.

4. bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
    you are overreacting. you need to relax, and let her come to you. stop trying so hard! :rolleyes: