rejection by women always made me work harder...

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, May 28, 2012.

1. all forms of rejection, all forms of working harder...

does this happen to you?

2. #2 CDub 2 Trill, May 28, 2012
    Last edited: May 28, 2012
    After what I have gone through , I give up and I'll stick to jacking off till I meet a girl with a brain.

3. boys are not men, girls are not women by nature...experience really makes the difference but if thats your case, you could try a little more older women maybe...:le you know?:

4. A nice balance is probably the best.. Too much approval will lead to overconfidence but too much rejection will lead to under confidence.

5. wisely spoken...

6. It depends on the reason for the rejection...

If I'm rejected, in any sort of way, for just being me, then that person can just go fuck themselves...I am who I am, and after all these years, that's not about to change...take it or leave it...

If I'm rejected because they believe I'm incapable of that something that I know I'm capable of, then yeah...I'll work harder...I love being able to prove non believers wrong...

7. beautiful joinder man....

im like even when i fall into the first category you explained, i still crave for that females attention...i know its fucked up too :le:

8. so let me get this right, rejection turns into your motivation? for me, HELL NO...your motivation should come from what you want, not what other people want.

9. when i want the attention of women, i want the attention of women even if i am snubbed for no fault of my own...it surges from within and cannot be reasoned with...:le:

10. You've been around enough to know, some people fit, some don't...that's never going to change...why worry about something that you have no hope of changing...it's just a waste of time and causes you to stress about something over which you have no control...

11. i know what youre saying...

i derive pleasure from playing the mental game with women-attractive women too ill admit it :le:

12. ...but if it's just a game, why care if you happen to lose?

Is it fun to garner the attention of an attractive woman? Sure. Do I really care if I don't? No, not really...life continues...

13. it sure does...still i think we need an "attractive women" thread up in here..:le:

14. That would kinda exclude you from being able to post in it though...:p

15. nah man id ask rummy to make me mod in there....:le fuck yeah!:

16. I stopped giving a fuck years ago.
    Someday I'll find a good chick but until then I'm just trying to find myself.

17. I agree with CDub 2 Trill. I have a current gf and I love her but I hate the fact she's not feminine. I'll admit I'm shallow and I love a girl who will doll up but I love the fact that my girl and I see eye to eye on intellect, political, religious and cultural views. Here's the thing: I've found out that what most girls my age want is a long dick and if a relationship, then they want a checklist and a loaded wallet (I sound like an asshole but I live in a town with $$$$ and all the girls are stuck up bitches). As girls mature and get their hearts broken, they'll seek the sensitive, caring and committed guy. So it sucks that we only get the hurt leftovers of other relationships but I have to admit I have come to accept that's just the way it is.

18. #18 Shanx420, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    ...Nnnoooo.. Maybe once upon a time... But by probably 9th or 10th grade I was crushed by repeated rejection in various forms and lost whatever shred of confidence I may have had. I don't have any faith in myself whatsoever lol.

I've been beaten into the ground

19. i think this is a global phenomenon, generally speaking of course....:le:

i guess i consider interacting with attractive women a hobby of sorts...

20. Yeah I used to as well lol, but I dunno... I just got very tired of it... Sooo tired lol...