Reintroduction- New to IL/MO area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rynn01, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Hey everyone. I've been a member here for along time, but only recently got back on here. Just moved from WA, and promised my hubby I would try not to smoke once we moved. Tired of that and really hoping for the IL mmj vote to go through. Would love to hear from anyone in the area. I don't work, except my 2 boys, so it's always hard to find cool people.

I've been looking around the boards and know that in St. Louis the place to go seems to be Delmar Loop. But just curious how many smokers are from the other side of the river. Any good places to go over here? I know to stay away from East St. Louis, esp being female. Was also wondering what the prices are in this area and if there are any headshops.

Looking forward to hearing from my new neighbors!

Rynn01.

2. I'm going to the doctor in STL today and then gonna try my luck aaround Sunshine Daydream. Any GC'ers gonna be around, would love to hang. I'll be in a Pike's Peak shirt with "Being this high would be illegal in most states" on it.

Still wondering about prices around here. Anyone?

3. Chicken out on going to the Loop yesterday. Did find a nice dude who was willing to share so at least the edge is off.