Reince Priebus Pushed Out After Rocky Tenure as Trump Chief of Staff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Kind of funny people still calling him Drumpf when he clearly changed it to Trump and those same people are assuredly ok with calling Bruce Caitlyn haha.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. And yet another ignorant transgender hate remark. We can always depend on you.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

3. Actually from Ryan Lizza; New Yorker publication, during his interview with Wolf Blitzer 6:10PM EST on July 27, 2017:

I hate to disrupt a well thought out insult, but unfortunately your assumptions are incorrect.

4. It is not helping them detract from Trump. I'm still picking my jaw up from the floor over Scoopgate. Two scoops!
    There's so much substance that they could be focusing on, but instead it's at the insult-level of a Lord of the Flies high-school mob.

My father says this is the reflection of the immaturity of a young nation. I point out that Norway is just over 100 years old, much younger than America, and he shuts up, but I think he has a point somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Their childish hissy fits and name calling are incredibly entertaining and quite telling of their level of maturity.
    Surprise surprise, it all stems from being the sorest of losers.
    But hey, maybe if they cry enough on Internet forums, trump might resign!
    That's how it works, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #26 MickFoster, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Ryan Lizza was only reporting what Mini-Me-Mooch told him in a telephone interview. It wasn't Lizza's personal opinion that Priebus was a leaker. In fact, Lizza told Blitzer that Priebus was not the person that leaked the info that Mini-Me-Mooch was referring. Did you even listen to the interview? So my original post was correct - you got that info from Mini-Me-Mooch. I just neglected to say that it was through Lizza. I hate to disrupt a well thought out retort, but unfortunately your assumption is incorrect.

7. #27 landrace, Jul 30, 2017

1) "Ryan Lizza was only reporting what Mini-Me-Mooch told him in a telephone interview. It wasn't Lizza's personal opinion that Priebus was a leaker."

No it's not, LOL I "here" that from Ryan Lizza, I didn't "here" that from Anthony Scaramucci, directly. I heard it from the mouth of Ryan lizza. He was reporting on his conversation he had with Anthony Scaramucci.

2) "In fact, Lizza told Blitzer that Priebus was not the person that leaked the info that Mini-Me-Mooch was referring. Did you even listen to the interview?

Let's revisit my original statement:
    I'm not sure if your reading comprehension is valid, but I clearly stated that rines was "accused" of leaking. I never stated he did or didn't, and that's exactly what Ryan Lizza was discussion that Anthony Scaramucci was accusing Previous.

LOL

3) "So my original post was correct - you got that info from Mini-Me-Mooch. I just neglected to say that it was through Lizza. I hate to disrupt a well thought out retort, but unfortunately your assumption is incorrect."

Well, if you neglected to state something within your statement, how exactly is your statement correct?,
    :lmafoe:

Therefore you are accepting and agreeing that your statement is lacking something, and my statement stands valid.

I hate to disrupt a poorly thought out retort, but unfortunately your assumption are incorrect.

8. The Mooch is going to end up on TMZ as a daily feature. He's mistaking Pennsylvania avenue for coked up Wallstreet, and in 2017 that WILL get you in trouble.

Glad Preibus is gone. Never liked him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. The correct spelling is "hear" in this context - not "here". I don't understand your reasoning. Your above statement basically confirms exactly what I was saying. Ryan Lizza was reporting on a telephone interview in which Mooch claimed Priebus was a leaker. Lizza didn't say it, he was quoting what Mooch said. Is that so hard to understand?

10. #30 landrace, Jul 30, 2017

Your original response, before you edit your corrections:

1)

Nice edit, but if you go back to my second response I quoted you and it's misspelled, hence the quotations. LOL
    I don't understand why you're be disingenuous, it's just an incorrect word, I'm sure it was in haste. Great you made the corrections, but don't lie about something as frivolous lol.

2)
    No it doesn't your initial dialogue was:

You asked me a question and then assumed i heard it directly from Anthony Scaramucci, Which isn't valid, I heard it directly from Ryan Lizza as he was on CNN.

3)
    Exactly, Ryan Lizza was reporting on CNN and in Ryan's own words informed the viewers that Anthony Scaramucci was extrapolating to him , that he accuses Rhines of leaking.

You're trying very hard to justify your statements, but they're all inaccurate. Let's go through what we've learned together:

1) Neglected
    - Your statements in your own words neglected to state "I've heard it from Ryan Lizza."

Admitting that your statement neglected some critical information. DOES NOT MAKE IT CORRECT. LOL

2) Disingenuous
    - You're lying about the edit as we can verify within this same post, I'm not sure as to why you would lie for something as insignificant, but if you're lying about an edit, how can we trust all other statements you're making?

Lol, You asked a question and make a false assumptions.

11. When I went back and re-read your post I failed to notice that you had put hear and here in parenthesis in order to point out that I had misspelled it in my original post. I did misspell it but I never lied and said that I didn't, nor did I deny editing it. Nice spin though.

12. Let's try to keep the arguments to political aspects...not disrespect and/or name calling.
    jmick

• Like Like x 2