Reheating pizza

Discussion in 'General' started by c2k5, Jul 31, 2011.

1. If I turned my toaster sideways and stuck a pizza slice in there to reheat it, would it catch on fire or fuck it up?
    It's this kind of toaster
    [​IMG]

2. What the fuck? Do you not have a microwave, an oven, a stovetop, or a fucking braincell left in your meth riddled head? Nuke that shit, or heat it up on the stove. Cmon now, you should kno better.

On another note, why not just eat it cold? Cold pizza is fuckin amazing.

Now, back under your bridge, troll.

3. Yeah I would assume it would i mean it heats up shit I don't think pizza would be an exception

4. BAHAHAH.

I'm laughing so hard over here. I don't know what would happen, but I'm curious to find out your results.

5. #5 Zosogirl, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But think about it like this, you don't butter your toast before you toast it, correct? Puttin a toaster thats in use on it's side is a bad idea within itself and then sticking a slice of pizza in it is just completely ridiculous. The cheese, sauce, and toppings would just slide right off into it, burn, and catch fire.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I say this from experience lol :smoke:

To OP, if you're blazed it may sound like a good idea but in reality it's not. Don't do it.

6. I'm going to go with Phoenix on this one, don't do it!
    Bad things can happen with a turned over toaster. Trust me and a couple friends of mine. :p

7. Record & Try it

8. ^hahaha

I would suggest using a oven if you have that option microwave makes it taste like shit

9. You guys are so funny. The reason you dont butter till after is because it soo much easier to do it once its all stiff. If the butter melts off wheres it gonna go? lol

Your pizza will be soo tasty in their trust me. Dont put it on its side though wtf is up with that? Your not cooking the pizza or makeing the cheese boil are you? Just heating it up won't screw with your toppings. Stick it in their like toast.

Yeah Toast!
    http://youtu.be/avU5onrWfYo

10. #10 Zosogirl, Jul 31, 2011
    I've done it. The reason you put the butter on AFTER is because when the butter heats in the toaster it will go into the heating coils, catch fire, which will set the toast and toaster on fire, burn down the house, and OP will spend his days panhandling for his next meal all because he listened to you and wouldn't eat the damn pizza cold :smoke:

EDIT: Lol I've done it with pizza too. OP will end up with a big, fiery, cheesy mess. And a broken toaster. Not good, bro. :eek:

11. If done this before. It's just like a hot pocket, but open on one side and the toaster's sideways so the cheese doesn't melt all over. lol It worked. Just have to watch it so it doesn't burn.

12. My toaster would kick your toasters ass in any toasting competition.:cool:

13. #13 Verdurous, Jul 31, 2011
    Actually the butter will just soak into the bread. Unless you frickin cake it on, then it will just drip to the bottom, away from the coils. Unless you ALWAYS use your toaster sideways. Lol

14. #14 Zosogirl, Jul 31, 2011
    After doing that for a while, it ruins the toaster

15. #15 Zosogirl, Jul 31, 2011
    Bring it.

Attached Files:

16. Well if you're desperate turn the toaster sideways and put the pizza slice on a piece of tinfoil before sliding it in. Use a plastic spatula or anything but metal to take it out.

17. #17 Verdurous, Jul 31, 2011
    After doing what? lol Nothing bad comes of it unless you cake on too much butter. If you spread on a normal amount, then the bread just soaks it up completely as soon as it melts, leaving no lasting effects on your toaster.

18. You made my day phoenixfyre!!!!:D:D:D

19. #19 Verdurous, Jul 31, 2011
    It doesn't make any sense, though. Unless he put his pizza in upside down. lol

20. Ha I guess that is what is so funny to me.....