Rehab

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Im so happy i only have one week of rehab left!! Next friday is my last day then i will be free!!! lol Im so happy. Im on a home visit right now tho.

2. oooh, hope you have a nice day planned for your escape from the evil clutches of rehab..prepare to get bomboozled off very little.. :D well were ya smoking whilst you were on probey?

3. word, i have at least 1 buddy in rehab right now....have fun when u get out

4. rehab sucks.....i got 4 weeks left if all my tests are clean, i been passing them while smokin, but i want to make sure i pass these next couple, so im done smokin for a month, and i to, will blaze mad dank when im out
    p.s. tight name or screen name or whatever u call it ( JANE IN MY BRAIN )
    p.s.s im savin mad bills to buy a couple O's when im thru wit rehab, they jus don understand that rehab makes u stronger....the more i went to rehab, class's etc. the more i smoked.....
    psss this is the last time im smokin in the next 4 months, fo sho, peace
    legitizzle

5. Ya i cant wait to get out. I been here for 2 months. I checked in Aug 19. But im still gonna be on probation till about Dec 8th. So Im just gonna stick to DXM and alcohol until then. Cuz i for SURE dont wanna go back!!!

6. There's nothing wrong w/ booze!

7. Ya i agree but i wanna smoke a fat blunt SOOOO bad. Oh ya and by the way yesterday was my two months clean!! LMAO i get a coin when i go back from my home visit on sunday!

8. But you do get to say you've been to rehab, it sounds cool!! lol

or not

Good to hear your comingo ut sharpish tho :D