Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rehab

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lapatrie, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Hello,
    just got back from rehab a week ago, and enjoying my sobriety. Due to courts I cannot toke anytime soon, but when I am off paper, I plan on smoking marijuana again.
    The reason being, I , like the Rastas and many of you, believe it cleanses the soul and provides a medium for enlightenment.

I need a little advice about not going down the road of alcohol and drugs that I was on for the past 4 years. Perhaps it was just because I am a young 22 year old human being. I have found a higher power as suggested in the 12 steps. Mine is simply nature and science, as I am an agnostic by practical standards.

Anyway, if you know what i'm talking about I'd love to hear from you.
    I am still groWing of course.

2. I feel you dude, I know a guy that was pretty much in that same situation.

my only real advice for you is choose your friends wisely and dont let them get you into shit. That's usually how it happens anyways. Just remember that ganja is there for you to chill and enjoy life.

it could be hard for you and all, but if you stay clean of all that shit.. think how just generally more happy you would be. It's worth it.

3. Both of you hit the nail on the head +rep
    no more from me on that :)

4. They try to make me goooo to rehabbbbbbb I say nooo noo no.

Brosive just get some Spice Diamond.

5. Spice diamond? I dont know if its just me cos im on something other then MJ but is that not making sense? lmao

6. its like flavouring for your wacky tobaccy ;)

7. we the blades are always ready to help out a fellow blade indeed
    good luck bro

8. cool another rasta on here but ya just try to stay busy, pick ur friends wisely, if u have to just go get some of that spice gold shit they were talking about i hear its not too bad