Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rehab...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xa75k, Feb 22, 2013.

1. So I have this buddy of mine, and long story short we would blaze a few times a week together, he's a good friend of mine and actually introduced me to the ganj. Anyway his parents caught him and sent him off to rehab and basically told him that if he smokes again he gets kicked out of the house. So he's finally back from rehab and I just wanna blaze with him because I miss mah pal! He tells me no-can do, because of the situation. Of course I understand so I don't mind, until it reaches the point where he starts telling me weed is going to fuck up my life, and all this shit. It's like they brainwashed him :confused: it's just frustrating, any advice? He wants me to be sober with him, and I don't want to be. Haha. Just keeps telling me im fucking addicted and shit, he was never like this before what the hell

2. Tell him Let him live your life and you do the same with him

3. Are his parents or anybody else drug testing him?

4. You'll have friends who quit and those who lose their similar perspectives. If you want to keep hanging out with him, just don't bring up drugs at all. I have plenty of friends who know I smoke and don't approve, we just don't talk about cannabis.

5. Give him a laced cookie (with weed of course) and see what happens.

6. Drugging your friends isn't very friendly.

7. Just tell him, you want to continue being friends, and not let something silly like weed interfere, he knows that it didn't harm him, just now he's on the road to doing things differently, and you are too. you be you and let him be him.

8. Oh my god. Weed rehab. That's hilarious!
    And I'm sorry but He fell for it. He believed what they told him.
    Or he's trying to get you to be sober so it's easier for him to do it.
    Ask him. You'll be a good friend if you help him out through this.

9. Ya just tell Jim the truth that it doesn't hurt u t all, it's healthy for u in fact and that the rehab shit is so bullshit n a bunch of propaganda, if u want prove to him u can go without smoking- 3 days max, that's easy ,n hel see ur not addicted, anyone who's addicted to anything can't go more then 2 hours without it so thatl just prove it to him lol I mean look at people who smoke cigs they def can't even go a day without, I smoked everyday for 5 years straight non stop- I on my third day of T break just for the fuxk of it lol so just prove it to him he's been brainwashed and if he doesn't listen then hel find out he's been lied to when he goes off to on college n then hel want to smokes again lol hel see everyone can be successful and lve a normal happy life np at all and still smoke ganj every single day

10. If people can smoke cigs everyday n love a Normal life y can't u with ganj? lol