Rehab Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yoyoman305dade, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Alright dudes, We all know their is rehab for weed "addiction" and chances are some of you blades have had to go there. Anyone have any stories bout rehab, specifically weed rehab, cause then its a fucking joke if possible. :D

2. I almost got kicked out on the first day.

We all broke up into groups of 5 to discuss our situations. The instructor asked that we each share a positive and negative of us being there. My turn finally rolled around and I introduced myself and began. "Well, the negative side of this is I can't smoke anymore, but the positive of the situation is that my tolerance will be SUPER low when I get out!" :D

My whole group laughed but the instructor was pissed.

3. HAHHA, did he try and feed you some weed bullshit? i'd just fuck around if I ever went.

4. I don't have a real story but for the record they did tell us that smoking makes guys grow breasts... :laughing:

5. Years back a friend of mine went to rehab for weed. They must have brainwashed him or somethin cuz he came out clean and stayed clean.

6. Oh the propaganda was humiliating and made my blood boil at some points. However to this day I've smoked with 6 different people from that one rehab group alone. We all just laugh about it now and how fucked up the whole thing was at the time.

7. Why did you guys get sent there? like just weed? your parents get butthurt and dump you off there for a joint?

8. Well I was originally caught for a Minor in Possession (alcohol charge) and my parents had the option to bump the "rehabilitation aspect" of the sentence up from a one day class to a 3 week in house program. They knew full well I was smoking herb and decided to take it. Funny thing is that I almost never drink and the situation I got caught in was just bad in itself.

Best part is a few years later I showed my parents The Union and (my Dad at least) regrets the hell out of sending me haha. :smoke:

9. This one time.. at band camp...

10. Ive been in rehab with people in rehab for weed. They need to have some seperate weed program or something. Cause me and many others there were trying to detox of off some nasty shit, and you got these certain people runnin around singin and being loud and obnoxious like they are on some retarded reality show or something. Or rather just not have an option for weed related stuff when going to a rehab facility