Rehab killed my auntie!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Little Beast, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I was 19 when I was in a drug rehab for a heroin addiction. We had this guy O.D. in the bathroom, and although the nurses tried to revive him, he died at the scene. "It took the ambulance like 15 minutes to come and get him. They obviously had been made aware that they were just picking up a corpse and took their time. I was able to get a good glimpse of his body for about 4 or 5 good minutes. I marveled at it. I remember the nice, dark place that he was now in, and I looked into his dead eyes. I wanted to be there with him. They left the needle in his arm when they took him away.
    "For some reason, the officials forgot to remove his shoes from the bathroom. They stayed in there for about 2 days, and I could not stand it any longer. They were a little tight on me, but I got them to fit my feet without socks. I wore them around in the drug rehab for the rest of the time. People noticed, but didn't care. I was in heaven. I wore them everywhere, and walked with a new confidence that I carried part of his dead sole with me.
    "Those shoes were also cursed. Whilst visiting my grandmother in Maryland a few years later, I was still wearing my shoes of doom. My aunt 'Pat' (alias), got to them, and threw them in the trash compactor because after I bragged about them to my family, it creeped her out.
    "3 MONTHS LATER, she was herself found dead at home, lying in her bed and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice on the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "Man, forget it." - "Yo homes, to Bel Air" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom; I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

2. Drugs aren't for you Kid

but Nice story

3. Lmao I was thinking of -repping you but the Fresh Air bit made me crease so much and so high that I just might laugh some more.

4. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha^

I'm glad that I didn't even waste my time with more than scanning it.

5. I thought it was funny