Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rehab drug test...some questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turboxor, Aug 16, 2008.

1. i get random drug tests through my rehab which im unwillingly enrolled in. they do (what i think is) crazy hardcore drug tests that even test for alcohol in your body.

i plan on smoking one time(tues night) in the last 110 or so days this tuesday. we only meet twice a week(tues/wed)

do you think that i would be clean in a week?

if not, should i store my clean piss now before i smoke?

would synthetic urine pass this test?

thanks in advance

2. Dont risk it.

3. dude no i just got out of rehab not too long ago.sooner or later you will get caught up.but you can still drink and pass all of the tests

4. Yeah you could risk staying in there even longer... what are you in for anyway?

5. if you're in rehab you should probably think about why you're there instead of smoking..haha

6. im in there cause i was smoking too much, got mad depressed, etc... this is a special occasion and i just want to smoke once. do you think i could get away with it? or could synthetic urine work? its outpatient rehab, so i could use synthetic urine. or would smoking just once get past the test with some exercise and other methods

7. I mean, technically you could get smoking one bowl or so out of your system in less than 2 days easy... just drink a lot. This would vary greatly depending on your height, weight, and metabolism though.

8. Well technically, you could smoke a bowl or so and have it out of your system in 2 days easy. Just drink a lot of water. But this would vary greatly depending on your height, weight, and metabolism.

9. you could prolly pass without using substitustion. Just take niacin and drink lots of fluids. U could prolly only smoke 1 day and have another 4 days to detox but it all comes down to yur metabolism. If yur obese then u will hav a slim chance of passing a lab test in a duration of 5 days. Or u can save some money and buy a whizzinator. My freind is in a rehab class twice a week and uses a whizzinator.

10. im 5'8 155-160 and i have fast metabolism...any hope? ill get my lazy ass up and exercise