Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

regular weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rasta_panda, Sep 7, 2009.

1. so ive been buying just like g's like dro for 20 and shit you know.
    and i have a new friend and he gets some shit, and he says he gets a dub (3-4g i think..?) for 20 bucks
    is a reg better than pop? cus i can get like 3g's of pop for 15 here and shit.
    thanks

2. what? elabporate. this time in english

3. the names for weed and the quality change from region to region.. please expand on this question

4. LOL whoops.
    LIke i mean, hydro is dro. Then there's chron and all that shit
    and I thought dro was just like "regular weed"
    but somebody's selling "regular" and "dro" and regular is cheaper.
    I guess it varies so I guess nobody can really answer if it's better than pop...

5. a dub is only 2 gs, thats why its called a dub lol.

but by pop i think you are talking about shwagg, so to answer your question.. yes regs are better.

EDIT: no dro is not regular weed. dro is a term to specify good weed or dank.

Hope i helped :D

6. you probably shouldn't be gettin slammed 20 a G for dro, and If you are it should be dank enough for you to be able to realize it ain't regs.

7. I think he is talking about buying dimes, not weight so that is the normal price.

I recommend you start buying in weight because its sooooo much cheaper.

8. a dub means $20 worth, not 2 grams, and a dime is $10 worth not 20

9. regular weed refers to "regs." to most people, regs is equal to or just above schwagg, which is why it's so cheap.

10. i hate the word dro.. lol
    most people dont even know dro = hydro = weed grown hydroponically

20 a g for "dro"
    a dub = 20$. usually regular weed, reggie, or regs
    a dime = 10$ of regs
    a nick = 5$ of regs
    how much is in those nicks, dimes, and dubs varies by dealer.

i have no clue what pop is, never heard weed being called that.

11. NOPE! dub is a "double dime." It's a 20 sack.

12. wtf i aint neva heard any of that slang

13. a dub is $20 dollars. not 2gs

14. Who's selling pops? My name is trademarked asshole.