Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regular vs. Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nosubstance, Sep 21, 2009.

1. I've really never understood why quantity over quality..... unless you just love smoking multiple blunts a day.

2. most people SAY they get dank when they really dont. i dont mind any weed at all, as long as i hit it first, i wont ever pick up more than a nickel bag if i think its trash. i know trash when i see it. but i'd still have to try it. ive gotten some shitty lookin herbs that turned out to be the best pot EVER. as far as dank goes, its too expensive but when i can afford that $55 eighth i will get it. weed is weed. its meant to be experimented and make studies. im just ranting becaise im stoned.

3. I haven't smoked anything but dank for ages...

Only because it's so unbelievably easy to get it here. And normally priced ($10/g) Even the sketchy guys in the back alleys, for example, have great weed. well, most of the time..
    I'm definitely quality over quantity.

4. Can Anyone tell me what's some of the names of the Mid Level weed. I used to get some stuff from an uncle years ago, and it was real good. It was just red hair weed. Well a few months ago I had some Dank stuff from Coos Bay Oregon and I stopped by to see him when I was in town and he rolled a J with his stuff ( red Hair ) he had and I got just as high as I did with the Dank. He told me the story of the weed he had. Over 40 years ago he got some seeds from a family that has been growing weed in that area for I don't know how many years before he got seeds. The weed He said was a Native Marijuana plant to the area. It was not sticky, or any crystals on it. It was believed that this was the same stuff the Native Americans grew. So I think it depends on the weed, how its cured and stored. NOTE this weed did have Seeds in it. I watched him roll the small tight joint. I don't even think we finished the dang thing. I only puffed on it 3 or 4 times and I was baked.

But does anyone remember what the Names of the Mids are called?

5. for me dank is regular ... why subject my lungs to something that makes me want to puke when i exhale.

6. It all depends on your situation.
    I buy a 1/4 every 2 weeks of some dank.
    Runs me 120.
    but i also buy about a 20 sack every 2 weeks to smoke every now and then.
    It just depends on how much spending money you have.
    But i dont look down on any weed, it all gets me high.
    :smoking:

7. Around here its hard to find anything thats not dank. I love it that way :smoking:

8. Yeah for me Dank is regular lol

9. Mids is mainly all i can get where i live. You deal with it and smoke anyways.

10. I keeped stocked up on reggies most of the time. I get a pretty good deal.
    But every once in a while I stock up on some killer dank.
    Just for a pick me up.

11. Just get the best you can afford at all times! I dont exactly know what you all mean by reg,mids, the standard of smoke? As far as I'm concerned, we still shouldnt be smoking the plant itself...so thats always pushing me to get the best, dried, finished off smoke possible at the time, Its really hard here, where I am, too many kids chucking shit you'd find in your back garden into baggies, letting it sweat and ruining what there is of the standard "MJ".

12. First off, I don't touch regs man. It's like drinking really bad vodka like skol compared to drinking sterling or grey goose.

I guess if you smoke enough of it to get high, the end result is the same.

I dunno. I just started smoking again to kick a dope habit, and it's working so far... So what I do is buy a gram or two of dank and just smoke 1 hitters or little bowls. I smoke a little bit at a time and I wait until I'm totally crashed to smoke more.

My dope fiend self has another question....

What the fuck are you doing with 400 suboxone?

13. Where I am, its pretty much regs flowing through town. chronic is starting to come around again though and everybody is happy. So, we smoke regs cos we have to, but if there was a constant choice, it'd be the chronic.

14. Here we don't have a choice. I can only get dank or at the very least high mids, and the price doesn't change except that a few specific strains will cost you £20-30 more per ounce.

I've never seen a seed in anyone's weed, and I've smoked mids like, three or four times ever. You'd think I'd be happy, but given that I'm almost always low on cash, it'd be nice to buy some schwag or low mids and be able to smoke more often.

15. Nothin but dank for me and for the most part around here.

16. I have a theory for your "if everyone on here is smoking dank, who is smoking all these mids/shwag?" I'm sure some of it is just people claiming that they smoke the dankness when they are really picking out seeds until the cows come home, but I think there is another factor. A LOT of people smoke trees, but only those who are fairly dedicate to it post on GC. I would think that a GC member would be more likely to buy/smoke dank just because they are more serious smokers. Basically the percentage of dank smokers on GC is most likely a lot higher than the percentage of other people who smoke who stay smoking heads.

17. in my opinion mids should be for blunts or making food with (weed brownies) otherwise its not even worth smoking. after awhile youll need to smoke like 2 blunts by urself of mids to get high or a ton of bowls after another. Or you could just smoke chronic and get really high off a little weed (a bowl or 2) and the high will be a better high and it will last longer. as long as u realize u dont need to smoke chronic like u would mids u can save the chron and make it last longer. so in reality chronic isnt a waste of money or anything. $20 worth of chronic is better than $20 worth of mids.

18. dank is always better at the right price ofcourse.

19. That depends not all mids and not all dank is the same, the last zip of straight dank I bought was $370 and the last zip of flame mids was $150 so for less than half the price I get probably 75% of the thc, you don't need to smoke 2 blunts to get high if you're smoking good mids. I smoke both, but mostly mids.

20. Man in NW TN, we get some fire reg..yea its in a brick but not as compressed as it always is..
    We got fire dank to, and dont get me wrong if i could afford it, id smoke an oz. of dank every day of my life, but i cant...
    So i smoke REG...lots of reg..
    You get 4-5 gs of good reg for every gram of dank and yes you WILL get high of every single blunt of that reg as much as you would off a bowl of dank(i smoke blunts, if you wanna smoke tiny ass bowls of your good weed then be my guest faggot) even when we smoke dank we smoke blunts because we actually like getting high..

NOW my point is, when you are addicted to weed, REG is a much better deal than dank..may not taste as good get you quite as high or last as long but it will last LONGER than one gram of dank..

The main people smoking dank round here are the dealers that are doink good and the little kids with too much of their parents money..

O.G.s smoke o.g. reg