Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regular vs. Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nosubstance, Sep 21, 2009.

1. #21 aero18, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
    1-2 bowls equals a blunt? That is one small blunt.

I rarely buy mids, because I can buy dank for $15 a gram. I vape too, and 1.5 grams lasts me a month so it's very cost effective and worth the extra 5 dollars.

2. Level of baked. Atleast the mids I get in my area

1 or 2 bowls of Dank will get me just as baked or even more compared to a blunt

3. holy shit 1600!!! i can get a pound for 1100

4. #24 SM0K3TR33Z, Sep 22, 2009
    the difference is the packing, seeds, taste and level of high. 'regular' which i assume is mids, has a harsher taste, brick packed and smashed, very seedy and the high is hazier (u can tell i fucking smoking hate mids lol) heads or 'dank' im assuming has a light sweet taste usually, 'fluffy' compared to lesser mj (though some have denser buds) occasional seed and the high depends on the strain but is generally more intense and clearer that lasts longer with less bud and quicker to get high/stoned.
    :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

5. all i ever have around here is average. The exact 5 on a scale of 1-10. Its not awful brown and weak, but its no desiel or dank stuff. Its exactly that....plus it goes for 20-25 a quarter depending on market..so an ounce can be had for less than or right at 100, which is pretty nice.

Regular is all I know.

6. I LOVE Dank :)

Mids just give you such a slunchy high... Sure it gets you kind of stoned, but then you're just to lazy to do anything.

I just smoked some homemade ISO Hash on a bowl of green widow. And trust me, dank is really just... infinitely better :)

7. Only dirt around here is when the buds get so big the branches touch the ground

8. The mids don't get you buzzed, the pesticides do.

9. I've been getting some dank the past week or so, and I've got to say, I like a large amount of regs better. It just seems logical, I can smoke 15$ worth of regs to get blazed as fuck as opposed to 20$ of dank and get mildly zooted.

10. #30 blackberrytoker, Sep 22, 2009
    I used to only get regs until I moved to CA. I've only gotten dank since I've been here.

It's worth it to me to get dank since it lasts almost as long and the quality is better.

11. Well i have to agree with you. I can get way higher off a 6-8 gram dub of reggie than i ever can off a gram. I do love dank though.

12. ITT: We try to justify choosing regs over dank

13. There really isn't a reason to justify it.
    People who smoke regs over dank either can't afford dank, don't have a connect or smoke in large quantities.
    I love me some Chronic or Headband, but until I can grow it myself, I refuse to pay $60 for an 1/8th when I can get a 1/2 for that price and just smoke blunts.
    Any one that says they prefer regs over dank is a liar.
    If someone said "Here, you can have this ounce of downtown brown or this ounce of fluffy, white nuggs." You aren't going to take the schwag. -shrugs-
    Personally; I enjoy the act of smoking almost as much as I enjoy being high.
    So I'd rather have quantity over quality.
    But once I start my own grow op, I plan on taking T-breaks in-between harvests, so I'm only smoking quality.

14. Quantity > Quality

20 bucks a gram, I smoke atleast 2 grams a day. thats 40 a day 280 a week and 1120 (atleast) a month. I'm not made of money.

a month on mids i spend 180 (3 oz) and that lasts me all month and i don't have to limit myself. just smoke a blunt wen i please if i'm not feeling as high as i want then i'll blaze another

My type of logic

15. Where I am from, you can get "regular" for roughly 40-50 a ounce.
    Dank is 50-60th an 1/8th, depending on strain.
    Due to this, most people smoke the regs with lots of people at social events, and dank is smoked by yourself or among a smaller group.
    As a personal preference, I smoke "dank", but I do not frown or even pass up regs.

16. duuude, where i'm from.. Regardless if it's dank or not. 25 dollars a gram.
    So I just be picky about who I buy from, ask to look at the weed, smell it, and all.

17. I have an ounce of some seedy regs. and a bit of some dank i grew.

the regs are great for when you have leech ass friends coming over who never put in. The dank is for me and my best homie.

sometimes dank is hard to come by or im short on cash. and ounce or 2 of regs goes a long way.

18. I smoke mids with a pleasant smell and taste, a decent high, few seeds and grown, harvested and cured properly. Well, in a way I guess it's dank. I might actually classify it as beasters, even though it has no hairs (trichs) and isn't the slightest crystalized.

Also, dankness isn't measured in the amount of cannabinoids, but the ratio of good cannabinoids; few good cannabinoids will get you higher than many bad.

19. What do you guys Consider Regular?
    Here in Cali we Call Regular Chronic so Idk.
    But I don't fuck with that Shit I get Full O's of some Medical.

We also got Stress which is 5 Dollars a Sack, some weak ass schwag
    Then We got the "Regs" which is the same price as Dank only you get like 2 blunts from a Dime.
    Then We Got The Dank/Kush/Meds/Fire for 50-60 An 8th, 100-110 per Quad and around 180-190 for The Halfies.

Anything weaker then Dank I Dont smoke, Unless someone else brought it to the pot luck? haha

20. Hmmm .... would I rather eat 17 cheeseburgers from McD's or have a filet mignon dinner from a top-notch restaurant? Easy pick. I'd rather smoke less good stuff than more poor stuff.