Regular smoker, weird coincedense?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bellla, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Okay so this is going to sound really stupid but it's worth a shot to ask haha?

I smoke almost everyday, rarely i'll skip 3 days at the most. So the other day I was doing my usual morning smoke, all was good, all was fine. Then I started coming down off of it and here's the weird part I felt extremely suicidal..normally all I get is a minor headache and then I'll just smoke again. But this time was honesty scary I have never had such distinct feelings.

So I was wondering, has anyone else experienced this? Or is it just a coincedence?

2. Nah dude i've never once had suicidal thoughts in my life and i've smoked a shitload of weed and my life has fucking sucked for periods of time. Seek therapy....

Not hating on you but suicidal thoughts aren't good no matter what drug you're on.

Ya i know therapy is expensive and stuff, etc.. but it's better than suicide.

3. Yeahhh I feel you. It was just extremely random. Lol like I was having a good day. So it was just kinda like WTF! Lol.

4. probably having an intense burnout. but it could be anything, only you know yourself best

5. Dude I only wish I knew. Aha