regular new yorker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by i make poop, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Hey whats up. :hello:

I don't grow weed but I would if it was legal unfortunately I live in new york so its pretty much impossible.

Had to quit for a while due to work and still haven't smoked however if I come across real purple I would indulge in some since there's nothing like it, I barely ever get purps from my dealers but I really do miss the high it was much more social/active then most other strains and the taste was amazing.

When I do smoke I like to sit back and relax indoors roll up a fat dutch or some grape juicy jays.

You know whats sad?
    Living in new york you can't just go out somewhere in nature and enjoy the view and smoke, I really resent that. I travelled a lot when I was younger and that feeling of being in the wild is something a lot of new yorkers miss out on and never get to experience. It's true a lot of people hate new york because you look out your window and you see concrete buildings and human waste, However theres a lot of good things about ny which I don't want to get into... Like Halal Food but thats one for another topic.

2. could you go smoke in the adirondacks? I've never been to new york but my dad grew up there and he used to go camping there