Regular marijuana usage robs men of sexual highs...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ProcessedSpirit, Aug 24, 2009.

1. my skeets are always much better high. i never had an issue but older you get the fatter the women get if you know what i mean.

2. "Males who smoke marijuana daily are four times more likely to have trouble reaching orgasm

Other smokers had the opposite problem, experiencing premature ejaculation at nearly three times the rate of non-smokers,"

"Many of the correlations between marijuana and sexual performance became apparent only after accounting for other factors, such as age, tobacco and alcohol use and occupation. "Why does it appear that the more marijuana you use the more sex difficulties you have," Johnson asks. "There is a more complicated relationship out there somewhere.""

Sounds like they want it to be Marijuana

Lol sounds pretty inconclusive, why was the study even released?

3. lol! sounds good to me! I'd rather take 3 times longer to ejaculate than the regular person any day.

4. I disagree. Most of my best times having sex were done stoned. That it takes longer is not a disadvantage for either party involved...in fact, one could say it's a good thing, y'feel me?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. usually the "peak" of my sexual high will determined by who I am having sex with at the time.

-C

6. This.

7. These studies are fucking stupid. They can't possibly come up with anything conclusive so they just blame the weed....fucking ignorant.

8. that article is hilariously bad.

9. According to me thats untrue, been smoking at least five years and I'm 18. In fact it feels 10x better when I'm high and cum so its just another lie about marijuana in an article.

10. Glad you all had input, I thought it was pretty ridiculous myself.
    Almost painful to read too.

Glad to know the boyfriend won't develop problems ;) :hello::hello:

11. more bullshit from the government

12. I've been with 2 stoners. One took forever, couldn't hold an erection for long while high but I don't know if it heightened the climax. The other guy didn't have any problems at all. Age may have a small part, the first guy is 28, but the one that didn't have problems was 16-17 at the time. Both daily smokers for at least a year.

13. Well i have only positive experiences from sex and cannabis.

14. Hahahaha, +rep