Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. i smoke regs. its basically all i can afford at once. im sure if i save i could get crip like id refer and make it last. but all i buy are dimes pretty much. i smoke everyday from tha g-station and still get baked. but god id kill for some strains..would make big hits so much tastier.

also my friend tyler just signed up for gc so give him a welcome wen he posts.

2. my advice would be to buy both, when i get off drug testing im gunna buy a quarter O of some dank and an O of some reg. that way no matter what someone else brings to the table i can match them,but if im just blazing to go to sleap i dont have to waste my dank.

3. yeah thats what i hate. like people that only smoke dank strains and they have crazy shit i cant match them without rolling a fat blunt